Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Former Bulls Fan.

Default Re: Derrick Rose MVP story: Dragged awful group of DLeague scrubs by himself to 60 wi

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    nathanjizzle, kill yourself already, you waste of life. Just ****ing end it.

You are so ****ing indescribably stupid and ignorant that it makes me want to kill MYSELF.

You are a ****ing worthless stain of shit. You are either 13 years old or your mental capacity is on that level. Hopefully for you, you're just 13. But I doubt it.

Just ****ing die already and **** off.
    I agree.

Complete Player

Default Re: Derrick Rose MVP story: Dragged awful group of DLeague scrubs by himself to 60 wins

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    yet those D-Leaguers still got a top seed when he missed alot of games the season after
    You have seen the Eastern Conference the last couple of years right? It's not hard to do these days. Even teams trying their hardest to tank are still playoff contenders

Default Re: Derrick Rose MVP story: Dragged awful group of DLeague scrubs by himself to 60 wins

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Because he was the only 20+ ppg scorer on that team.

Thus, nobody else even belonged in the league. He did it all alone. If it werent for him that team would have literally struggled to crack 40 points every night and probably finishes last in the L.

When you have a volume scorer, and a team that wins some games, its pretty obvious whats going on. There is a FIRST OPTION SUPERMAN TRIUMPHANTLY CARRYING THE TEAM ON GRIT AND DETERMINATION ALL BY HIMSELF. And then everyone who doesnt score in volume is literally jokes and should sell their testicles and give the procedes to FIRST OPTION BATMAN ALPHA in tribute.

#OnlyVolumeppgMatters
    #MVPnarrative
    #StanTalk
    #DumbIdeas4DumbFans
    #FabricatedHeroes
    #salty
    #mad

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Rose MVP story: Dragged awful group of DLeague scrubs by himself to 60 wi

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    Someone needs a new diaper.
    Let me guess, another indescribably ignorant Bulls fan. Big ****ing surprise there.

The fans of teams in big cities ALWAYS have the most OUTSPOKEN, IGNORANT PIECES OF SHIT for fans.

Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, Heat, etc... ****... I would hate being a smart fan that was a fan of one of those teams... stupid ****ing peers.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    These fukkin Derrick Rose nut riders like nathanjizzle making real Bulls fans look bad as always.

Hop the **** off D.Rose dick god damn. Rose would of never won that award if Joakim Noah wasn't on that team.
    you became a bulls fan in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    toronto and washington are among the bulls in the "top seed"
    Yeah, Chicago is 2-6 against them this year.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Let me guess, another indescribably ignorant Bulls fan. Big ****ing surprise there.
    Derrick Rose* fan

**** all these nut riders and **** Derrick Rose too.

Complete Player

These fukkin Derrick Rose nut riders like nathanjizzle making real Bulls fans look bad as always.

Hop the **** off D.Rose dick god damn. Rose would of never won that award if Joakim Noah wasn't on that team.
    Joakim Noah was injured constantly that year

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Derrick Rose* fan

It's a shame when you're a reasonably intelligent fan of a team from a big city... I feel bad for you.

Derrick Rose* fan

you were a heat fan in 2009 and hated the bulls

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    you became a bulls fan in 2010
    And when did you become a Derrick Rose fan? Oh yeah, April 2011.

I'm an NBA fan above everything, used to be a Miami Heat fan and decided to be a fan of the home team (Bulls) after the Decision. Whats wrong with that?

I'm a fan of the TEAM not the ****ing player. I'm sorry i'm not a homo like you are, I don't find it manly to praise another man and have him on my mind all the time.

You're a ****ing lame.

Very good NBA starter

We talking about a Chicago Bulls team that put up 65 points in a playoff game last season don't forget. Their offense last couple seasons has left something to be desired. They were 29th in the league in ppg last season.

Noah missed over 30 games and Boozer missed over 20 that season. I'd say that was a big reason why Rose won it.

And when did you become a Derrick Rose fan? Oh yeah, April 2011.

I'm an NBA fan above everything, used to be a Miami Heat fan and decided to be a fan of the home team (Bulls) after the Decision. Whats wrong with that?

I'm a fan of the TEAM not the ****ing player. I'm sorry i'm not a homo like you are, I don't find it manly to praise another man and have him on my mind all the time.

You're a ****ing lame.
    good logic, my ish join date dictates the date i became a fan of basketball. ive always been a fan of the bulls since 95, but really started watching the bulls in 99 after the team got blown up

and ive been a fan of d rose since he was a junior at simeon high school.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    We talking about a Chicago Bulls team that put up 65 points in a playoff game last season don't forget. Their offense last couple seasons has left something to be desired. They were 29th in the league in ppg last season.
    You're forgetting we had all that money tied up on a f@ggot who sits on the sidelines in a suit eating skittles all season.

We could of afforded some scorers with all the money hes making to sit on a fukking bench.'

OT: Nice 6,666.