Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Ioannis Antetokoumpo 18 Year Old 6'9

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Then why does it say on the Euroleague site that Nigeria is in the process of getting papers for BOTH brothers?
    Mr super racist, Nigeria does not compete in Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Mr super racist, Nigeria does not compete in Euroleague.
    And those brothers are not Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    And those brothers are not Greek.
    They are Greek.

You are NOT black. You are NOT American.

Also, they both are already officially registered with Greece's national team. So enjoy seeing them from now on wearing the Hellas jerseys.

PS **** YOU YOU RACIST SON OF A BITCH!

They are Greek.

You are NOT black. You are NOT American.

Also, they both are already officially registered with Greece's national team. So enjoy seeing them from now on wearing the Hellas jerseys.

PS **** YOU YOU RACIST SON OF A BITCH!
    Yet you have to admit is a bit funny that Greek is using Nigerian Greeks after Nigeria gave Greece it's biggest most embarssing loss in the history of Greek basketball.

Yes they are Nigerian Greeks but 9 out of the 12 players on the Nigerian team that eliminated Greece were Nigerian American, including Diogu, Dagunduro and the Aminu brothers, who are no more or less Nigerian than Antekokoumpo. They probably don't speak Nigerian either and probably only got Nigerian citizenship to play on the NT.

The ironic thing is that if Ioannis' parents emigrated to the US instead of Greece him and his brother would probably end up playing for Nigeria, but since they emigrated to Greece, which has a lot smaller pool of talented players than the US, they will play for Greece.

I'm sure all of those Nigerian American players on the Nigerian National team if they had their first choice would have chosen to play for team USA but it is hard to get a spot on a team with James and Durant, not so much on a team with Spanoulis and Bourousis.

I hope he won't end up as the next Shaun Livingston or worse the next Sun Yue.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yet you have to admit is a bit funny that Greek is using Nigerian Greeks after Nigeria gave Greece it's biggest most embarssing loss in the history of Greek basketball.

Yes they are Nigerian Greeks but 9 out of the 12 players on the Nigerian team that eliminated Greece were Nigerian American, including Diogu, Dagunduro and the Aminu brothers, who are no more or less Nigerian than Antekokoumpo. They probably don't speak Nigerian either and probably only got Nigerian citizenship to play on the NT.

The ironic thing is that if Ioannis' parents emigrated to the US instead of Greece him and his brother would probably end up playing for Nigeria, but since they emigrated to Greece, which has a lot smaller pool of talented players than the US, they will play for Greece.

I'm sure all of those Nigerian American players on the Nigerian National team if they had their first choice would have chosen to play for team USA but it is hard to get a spot on a team with James and Durant, not so much on a team with Spanoulis and Bourousis.
    They are NOT allowed to get Nigerian citizenship. They are not "using Nigerians" you ****ing racist mother****er.

Those brothers are only legally allowed to get Greek citizenship and not Nigerian citizenship. Which is why they don't have Greek passports yet, because they are not allowed to enter into Nigeria.

They were born in Greece ****ing back in the 90s. You god damn stupid racist piece of shit.

They are not eligible to play for Team USA you ****ing idiot.

And Nigeria's team had 10 Americans on it, not 9 you stupid dick.

And there is no ****ing way in hell these brothers are going to play on the senior team with Spanoulis and Bourousis you unbelievably retarded douche bag. They are NOT playing in the senior team you colossal retard.

Ioannis is in the under 20 team and Thanasis just got invited to the second team. Nothing even remotely close to the senior team idiot.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-27-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Pretty funny how USA is using Kyrie Irving on their national team. Stealing an Australian player, because they can't win any medals otherwise.

Huh, pathetic. Then again I am sure Irving would have rather played for Australia, but damn, much harder to make Australia's team with guys like Ingles and Andersen on it.

So of course he chooses to play for USA, where it will be 10 times easier to make the team.

Oh yeah and, Irving is NOT American.

They are NOT allowed to get Nigerian citizenship. They are not "using Nigerians" you ****ing racist mother****er.

Those brothers are only legally allowed to get Greek citizenship and not Nigerian citizenship. Which is why they don't have Greek passports yet, because they are not allowed to enter into Nigeria.

They were born in Greece ****ing back in the 90s. You god damn stupid racist piece of shit.

They are not eligible to play for Team USA you ****ing idiot.

And Nigeria's team had 10 Americans on it, not 9 you stupid dick.
    You're not understanding what I am saying. I am saying they are Nigerian Greeks just as Nigeria's team had 10 (although I thought it was 9) Nigerian Americans who were all born in in the US back in the 80s and 90s. I am saying they really are no different than the players on the Nigerian team that beat Greece. All of them are players who are not true Nigerians but players who's parents were. The only difference is that those players were born in the US where they are not wanted on team USA, as opposed being born in Greece. I'm saying IF Ioannis' parents moved to the USA from Nigeria instead of Greece he would probably be playing on the Nigerian national team.

Pretty funny how USA is using Kyrie Irving on their national team. Stealing an Australian player, because they can't win any medals otherwise.

Huh, pathetic. Then again I am sure Irving would have rather played for Australia, but damn, much harder to make Australia's team with guys like Ingles and Andersen on it.

So of course he chooses to play for USA, where it will be 10 times easier to make the team.

Oh yeah and, Irving is NOT American.
    Stupid compassion. Irving's parents were both American who went to Australia for his father to play basketball. That's like calling Bryant Italian. Or if Bobby Brown had a child child in Italy calling him Italian even if they moved back to the states after Brown retired from Euroleague. Irving left Austalian when he was 2. And yes Australia would have loved to have him, he is a dual citizen but since he is one of the best players in the world he is playing for the US.

And nonsense like saying it is 10 times easier to make Team US than the Australian team is why you are a troll and always will be a troll.

You're not understanding what I am saying. I am saying they are Nigerian Greeks just as Nigeria's team had 10 (although I thought it was 9) Nigerian Americans who were all born in in the US back in the 80s and 90s. I am saying they really are no different than the players on the Nigerian team that beat Greece. All of them are players who are not true Nigerians but players who's parents were. The only difference is that those players were born in the US where they are not wanted on team USA, as opposed being born in Greece. I'm saying IF Ioannis' parents moved to the USA from Nigeria instead of Greece he would probably be playing on the Nigerian national team.
    What the **** is wrong with you? Those 10 Nigerian Americans, 10, not 9, have Nigerian passports genius. THEY HAVE NIGERIAN PASSPORTS.

The Antetokoumpo brothers do NOT have Nigerian passports, and are not legally eligible for them.

The rumor is that Nigeria's basketball federation offered them a chance to get a passport if they would play for Nigeria, but it's NOT legal. As in they cannot enter into Nigeria.

So even if they WANTED to play for Nigeria (which Thanasis already gave an interview where he said they NEVER even considered it), they CAN'T.

What part of this don't you understand?

The 10 players on Nigeria's 2012 national team were eligible for Nigerian passports and citizenship. These two players are not. They are not actually eligible to play for Nigeria's national team, as they already stated in Greek press.

Nigeria tried to get them (they didn't want to play for them anyway), but they were not even legally eligible as it turned out.

So how the **** are you going to say it's the same thing? WTF is wrong with you?

They didn't actually choose anything you idiot. They even had a problem when they went to Spain to sign contracts a few months back because they didn't have a passport.

That's where the issues first came up. They never have left Greece in their whole lives, so they didn't really know about it. But then they could not even get a passport when they needed to go to Spain to sign contracts.

So no, it's NOT "the same". Since these guys are not even eligible for Nigeria's national team and don't have any legal right to citizenship.

Stupid compassion. Irving's parents were both American who went to Australia for his father to play basketball. That's like calling Bryant Italian. Or if Bobby Brown had a child child in Italy calling him Italian even if they moved back to the states after Brown retired from Euroleague. Irving left Austalian when he was 2. And yes Australia would have loved to have him, he is a dual citizen but since he is one of the best players in the world he is playing for the US.

And nonsense like saying it is 10 times easier to make Team US than the Australian team is why you are a troll and always will be a troll.
    Irving is NOT American.

Irving is NOT American.
    He's American as apple pie. However Antetokoumpo is black like Nigeria (cause he's Nigerian)

What the **** is wrong with you? Those 10 Nigerian Americans, 10, not 9, have Nigerian passports genius. THEY HAVE NIGERIAN PASSPORTS.

The Antetokoumpo brothers do NOT have Nigerian passports, and are not legally eligible for them.

The rumor is that Nigeria's basketball federation offered them a chance to get a passport if they would play for Nigeria, but it's NOT legal. As in they cannot enter into Nigeria.

So even if they WANTED to play for Nigeria (which Thanasis already gave an interview where he said they NEVER even considered it), they CAN'T.

What part of this don't you understand?

The 10 players on Nigeria's 2012 national team were eligible for Nigerian passports and citizenship. These two players are not. They are not actually eligible to play for Nigeria's national team, as they already stated in Greek press.

Nigeria tried to get them (they didn't want to play for them anyway), but they were not even legally eligible as it turned out.

So how the **** are you going to say it's the same thing? WTF is wrong with you?

They didn't actually choose anything you idiot. They even had a problem when they went to Spain to sign contracts a few months back because they didn't have a passport.

That's where the issues first came up. They never have left Greece in their whole lives, so they didn't really know about it. But then they could not even get a passport when they needed to go to Spain to sign contracts.

So no, it's NOT "the same". Since these guys are not even eligible for Nigeria's national team and don't have any legal right to citizenship.
    Why are they not eligible for Nigerian passports? Both their parents are Nigerian. They are the exact same as the 9 players on the Nigerian team who have Nigerian parents but were born and spent their entire lives in another country. I am not getting into the specifics of legality or anything I am just saying they are the same because they all have parents who were born in Nigeria.

Irving is NOT American.
    Both of Irving's parents are American and he has lived in American since he was two years old. If you don't call people who moved to America when they were two or younger American than probably 50% of New York City is not American. But Irving is even more American than those immigrants because his parents were American.

Irving is NOT American.
    he grew up a town away from me in NJ... id say hes pretty american. Met him also at a local college pre draft and he played AAU with a friend of mine. Your a lunatic. HIs parents are american citizens who happened to relocate for work(bball).... that like saying my frined who was born in Hong kong on one of his parents business trips is chinese when hes one of the whitest most american people i know haha. You just like to argue for the sake of it.