Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #16
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Javale Mcgee out indefinitely with stress fracture in left shin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I said partially...

Yeah but as I explained it really had NOTHING to do with that, that would be ridiculous. We got a brand new FO, Josh.K probably wanted a fresh start. I think once Uri left, Karl was screwed. Both of those guys really wanted and actually thought that current Nuggets group could make a serious run. That 1st round series last year was a dealbreaker I imagine. Raps shelled out a big pay day for Uri(rightfully so too), Nuggets didn't keep him and Karl was probably next. Got a rookie headcoach and I believe Connoly was a rookie as well, was only an assistant GM with Nawlins before Denver. Pretty clear what direction Denver was heading.

Just because some Nuggets fans including myself thought it was dumb to pay McGee and glue him to the bench doesn't mean it had anything to do with Karl getting fired.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #17
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Time for Denver to blow it up.

McGee has been hurt all season, be out for 4-6 weeks atleast now. Gallo out for awhile, Chandler is back. Completely different system and Iggy/Karl will account for some losses.

Might not need to blow it up, could happen on it's own. You move Dre Miller/Wilson Chandler and hold Gallo out for longer than needed and you might have a lottery team right there. Were a Lawson injury away from being a top pick contender

Lawson/Gallo/Faried + your 1st round pick next year. Healthy McGee as well.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

I wonder how this will affect Denver's jumpballtip percentage.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #19
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah but as I explained it really had NOTHING to do with that, that would be ridiculous. We got a brand new FO, Josh.K probably wanted a fresh start. I think once Uri left, Karl was screwed. Both of those guys really wanted and actually thought that current Nuggets group could make a serious run. That 1st round series last year was a dealbreaker I imagine. Raps shelled out a big pay day for Uri(rightfully so too), Nuggets didn't keep him and Karl was probably next. Got a rookie headcoach and I believe Connoly was a rookie as well, was only an assistant GM with Nawlins before Denver. Pretty clear what direction Denver was heading.

Just because some Nuggets fans including myself thought it was dumb to pay McGee and glue him to the bench doesn't mean it had anything to do with Karl getting fired.

http://fansided.com/2013/06/07/denve...-javale-mcgee/

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/06/george-karl-was-reportedly-at-odds-with-nuggets-management-prior-to-firing/

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_2345487...roenke-nuggets
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #20
Rik Smits' Hair
April 2013 MVP

Rik Smits' Hair has not been impressing people

Thank God Wade has stepped up to fill in the shaqtin a fool shoes
Rik Smits' Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #21
PickernRoller
LA Championship Cruise

PickernRoller posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryPickernRoller posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryPickernRoller posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Another overrated big man goes down. Damn this league is a joke. You have old @ss Duncan in the mix for Top 5.....joke era.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: