Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #16
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best video game intros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic bird
Nba 2k12
The music kills it for me.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #17
CeltsGarlic
so sophisticated

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
The music kills it for me.

No doubt. And worst thing was when you already heard it at the intro and the first song is also "basketball" . Suicide worthy.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #18
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Agreed. I know it's easy to claim an NBA intro as a favorite while on an NBA forum, but that intro was out of control. The best way I've ever started a video game.

Damn guys, I had actually totally forgot about that NBA2k11 intro, it's been so long since I've seen it.

I really enjoyed Scarface's Intro/Opening Level combo. No long, stretched out CGI intro, with you just watching. Just aim gun and start shooting.

Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:27 AM   #19
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

N3 (Ninety Nine Nights): XBOX 360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqCfNL4ZiIk

Original Soul Caliber: SEGA Dreamcast & Arcade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STRfEYSkygs

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original): Nintendo NES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQTfo4uuKY

^

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:55 AM   #20
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Haha, what the **** are the pandas supposed to be doing anyway? Is that dancing?

But yeah, NBA 2K11 is up there. What about NBA Live 2000? That was bad ass too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVfeXWGWIU

hands down best ever in my opinion. It had a crazy soundtrack, short awesome clips of some of my all time favorite players. It had Antoine Walker doing the shimmy , Sheed hitting a floater, Shaq dunkin, Kidd dishing, funny clips, cheerleaders, KG playing in the street, Iverson crossing up people. Best ever.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: