Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Serious playground baller ViperVisor's Avatar

Default Re: Who's the most beautiful woman from the neck up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

emily browning
    Wow, how did you manage to get her naked and down on her knees in front of the sofa just before you snapped the shot? She looks depressed. I hope you weren't beating on her.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Prime Cybill Shepherd

Prime Salma Hayek

Ana De La Reguera

Ashley Judd

Naomi Watts

Estella Warren

Charlize Theron

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Roxy (30 mg)
    Yes, we call those IRs where I come from. Used to love those things before I got my sh!t together. Many a late night on ISH typing away with a head full of those guys.

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Yes, we call those IRs where I come from. Used to love those things before I got my sh!t together. Many a late night on ISH typing away with a head full of those guys.

Good times.
    I don't mean to ask personal ?'s and if you want to discuss this through PM we can. What was your tolerance level? How many of "those guys" (or the equivalent if you were on 20/15/10 mg) did you have having a parade in your head?

I don't mean to ask personal ?'s and if you want to discuss this through PM we can. What was your tolerance level? How many of "those guys" (or the equivalent if you were on 20/15/10 mg) did you have having a parade in your head?
    I've never been one to hide my past experiences on this board. By the time I completely stopped messing with them and other opioids, I could handle quite a bit... Certainly a 30mg in a day, but probably more if I had a bunch of them. I wasn't the type who liked to get so blitzed that I started nodding out and slurring my speech. I preferred to do just enough to get that euphoria and stop there.

Have you ever heard of an Opana? Those things are no joke. Make the IRs look like cough drops.

Important to note I haven't touched any of that stuff in over two years.

I've never been one to hide my past experiences on this board. By the time I completely stopped messing with them and other opioids, I could handle quite a bit... Certainly a 30mg in a day, but probably more if I had a bunch of them. I wasn't the type who liked to get so blitzed that I started nodding out and slurring my speech. I preferred to do just enough to get that euphoria and stop there.

Have you ever heard of an Opana? Those things are no joke. Make the IRs look like cough drops.

Important to note I haven't touched any of that stuff in over two years.
    Yeah, the Opanas are quite dangerous, and honestly, I didn't really personally like the euphoria effect from them. Opanas at one time were banned back in the 80's b/c abusers were dropping like flies. They have only recently (going back about 3 years or so ago) been reintroduced back into the legal market.

What happened was, Oxycontin that was "OC" was made into the OPC which has a plastic type of coating inside as a means to prevent it from being crushed or liquidized to be snorted or injected; meaning you could only take them orally.

So once that happened, whomever it was that manufactured Opana realized there's a market now since the OPC basically took away the addict-favorite Oxycontin market. HOWEVER, about 6 months ago, Opana ended up doing the same thing after being pressured by the federal government. So now the Opana is virtually the same thing as the OPC.

So since Oxy and Opana both are regulated and manufactured with the protective plastic ring or whatever you call it, Roxy has rightfully claimed the their sole position as "market king" ... a 30 Roxy is essentially the best and strongest mg you can get now. Whereas before the Oxy 80s, 40s and the Opanas (I can't recall the various mg they were in) were tog dog.

There's speculation the government is going to try and have Roxy follow suit and follow the same fate. The problem with all this however is that the real legit pain medication recipients are suffering bc people are abusing what's truly intended for folks who really need the medicine.

Yeah, the Opanas are quite dangerous, and honestly, I didn't really personally like the euphoria effect from them. Opanas at one time were banned back in the 80's b/c abusers were dropping like flies. They have only recently (going back about 3 years or so ago) been reintroduced back into the legal market.

What happened was, Oxycontin that was "OC" was made into the OPC which has a plastic type of coating inside as a means to prevent it from being crushed or liquidized to be snorted or injected; meaning you could only take them orally.

So once that happened, whomever it was that manufactured Opana realized there's a market now since the OPC basically took away the addict-favorite Oxycontin market. HOWEVER, about 6 months ago, Opana ended up doing the same thing after being pressured by the federal government. So now the Opana is virtually the same thing as the OPC.

So since Oxy and Opana both are regulated and manufactured with the protective plastic ring or whatever you call it, Roxy has rightfully claimed the their sole position as "market king" ... a 30 Roxy is essentially the best and strongest mg you can get now. Whereas before the Oxy 80s, 40s and the Opanas (I can't recall the various mg they were in) were tog dog.

There's speculation the government is going to try and have Roxy follow suit and follow the same fate. The problem with all this however is that the real legit pain medication recipients are suffering bc people are abusing what's truly intended for folks who really need the medicine.
    Yep.

I was partying back when OCs made the switch to the green oval shape that made it more difficult to crush (still possible, btw, just more difficult). And, you are right... that is just about when the Opana and IRs started to flood the black market.

You are right that the abusers are ruining it for the cancer patients and other people with chronic pain that these medicines were designed for, and I say that as someone who used to partake. On the other hand, I'm of a very libertarian mind when it comes to drugs.

I think it should all be legal for consenting adults. Who is the government to tell me I can't get a buzz if I feel like it? I mean, I can get a buzz, I just am supposed to do it with those drugs they have predetermined as OK, not the others they've decided I can't ingest.

Prohibition has never worked and never will work. You know what will happen the minute they put that ring on all of these prescription opioids, right? You'll have a large subset of people in our society turning to the available opioids that can be snorted/injected... Namely heroin.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    This was the first thing that came into my mind when thread said neck up.

Yep.

I was partying back when OCs made the switch to the green oval shape that made it more difficult to crush (still possible, btw, just more difficult). And, you are right... that is just about when the Opana and IRs started to flood the black market.

You are right that the abusers are ruining it for the cancer patients and other people with chronic pain that these medicines were designed for, and I say that as someone who used to partake. On the other hand, I'm of a very libertarian mind when it comes to drugs.

I think it should all be legal for consenting adults. Who is the government to tell me I can't get a buzz if I feel like it? I mean, I can get a buzz, I just am supposed to do it with those drugs they have predetermined as OK, not the others they've decided I can't ingest.

Prohibition has never worked and never will work. You know what will happen the minute they put that ring on all of these prescription opioids, right? You'll have a large subset of people in our society turning to the available opioids that can be snorted/injected... Namely heroin.
    I have yet to fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ks with the street opioids (heroin). I don't intend to either, honestly. If and when the hillbilly heroin market bites the dust due to government intervention, I'll just kiss the game goodbye and turn to a new chapter in my life.

Like anyone else, I like to have a good time, but don't need the chemical reaction to achieve that. At the moment, it's just something I dabble in here and there. At one time many years ago I was deeply into the shit where I needed it just to simply function normally. Now, it's just a once or twice a month thing, and I'm content with that.

Moderation is truly the key. If you can't control shit and shit controls you, the plug should be pulled ... but like you said, if you want a buzz and you do it safely, why should the government insist on telling you what's best for you, and enforcing such ideas and philosophies on someone?

It's sad that it truly is an epidemic and people are dying. It's also sad that your typical abuser, addict or whatever who finds themselves needing professional help to break the cycle or get clean is younger and younger. I've been using opioids off and on for more than ten years now. Not to boast, but I know a thing or two about what I'm doing, whereas some 15 year old somewhere really can't understand or fully appreciate what they're getting into, and the next day their mom or dad finds them asleep - the permanent type.

My heart really goes out to these folks, and I hate being "in the game" at the moment here recently, but shit is what it is. In another month or two I'll want a break, month or two after that, I'll want back in. Rinse and repeat. So goes life.

Like I said in another post somewhere, we all have our vices ... WHO ARE YOU (not speaking of you RBA, but someone, anyone reading this who automatically judges me on some "you're a pathetic human being" type of steez) - but yeah, who are you to pass judgment? Maybe you're cheating on your girlfriend/wife, or maybe you're cheating on your taxes year-in year-out. What makes my vice worthy or more criticism than yours?

Megan Fox

I have yet to fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ks with the street opioids (heroin). I don't intend to either, honestly. If and when the hillbilly heroin market bites the dust due to government intervention, I'll just kiss the game goodbye and turn to a new chapter in my life.

Like anyone else, I like to have a good time, but don't need the chemical reaction to achieve that. At the moment, it's just something I dabble in here and there. At one time many years ago I was deeply into the shit where I needed it just to simply function normally. Now, it's just a once or twice a month thing, and I'm content with that.

Moderation is truly the key. If you can't control shit and shit controls you, the plug should be pulled ... but like you said, if you want a buzz and you do it safely, why should the government insist on telling you what's best for you, and enforcing such ideas and philosophies on someone?

It's sad that it truly is an epidemic and people are dying. It's also sad that your typical abuser, addict or whatever who finds themselves needing professional help to break the cycle or get clean is younger and younger. I've been using opioids off and on for more than ten years now. Not to boast, but I know a thing or two about what I'm doing, whereas some 15 year old somewhere really can't understand or fully appreciate what they're getting into, and the next day their mom or dad finds them asleep - the permanent type.

My heart really goes out to these folks, and I hate being "in the game" at the moment here recently, but shit is what it is. In another month or two I'll want a break, month or two after that, I'll want back in. Rinse and repeat. So goes life.

Like I said in another post somewhere, we all have our vices ... WHO ARE YOU (not speaking of you RBA, but someone, anyone reading this who automatically judges me on some "you're a pathetic human being" type of steez) - but yeah, who are you to pass judgment? Maybe you're cheating on your girlfriend/wife, or maybe you're cheating on your taxes year-in year-out. What makes my vice worthy or more criticism than yours?

It's just silly. I guess society has accepted the fact that the government is going to control what we can ingest and what we can't when it comes to drugs. For me, it feels like a direct infringement on my freedom that they've chosen this specific topic to micromanage. No one would stand for it if the government restricted the kind of candy we eat or soda we drink or beer we can buy or... pretty much anything else. But, no one bats an eye at the restriction of available drugs we can use.

I've never done H either, but many of my friends fell into the trap. I've had several close friends die from overdoses. In the early part of the 00s, it was really bad. I think I've now reached the age where my generation is less likely to go down that tragic road, but there was a few years there where it was bad.

I will also tell you this... for those with really deep opioid dependency issues, Suboxone is a life-saver (literally). It is a wonder drug. Several of my friends have completely turned around their lives thanks to it. And, when the time comes that you think it is time to jump off the party train, it can help you. I'm not saying you necessarily need help, but anyone who has ever dabbled in the game is going to have cravings. It negates them pretty much all together and, unlike its predecessors like methadone, it doesn't get you high and start you on a whole new road to addiction.

How the hell did we get here from "the most beautiful women?"

Sorry guys.

Yeah Suboxone is your friend if you're coming off, etc... I'm thankfully not on that level since I'm a very occasional user these days (unlike I said, years ago when I was physically dependent). In the past, I've used Methadone to manage withdrawals and Suboxone too. I'd easily prefer Suboxone over Methadone for a million different reasons, most notably Methadone is one of the most dangerous substances you can consume. Ironically, it's what the gov. uses to assist opioide addicts coming off, haha. Go figure.

Suboxone is a controlled substance too... not like you can just walk into CVS and pull it off the shelf.

I'm happy to just be a textbook definition of a legit "recreational" user in 2012. I'm confident 2013 will yield the same results. If not, well, Josh will cross that bridge when he gets to it.

LOL, nah, I'm good. I don't take the plunge or binge anymore. I'm just too experienced and matured to fall into that bullshit anymore.

(PS, since the world is ending in approx a month's time, I thought about downing an entire script. You're with me on that, right Dooms?)

=P
    Last edited by Legend of Josh; 11-21-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Decent college freshman

It's just silly. I guess society has accepted the fact that the government is going to control what we can ingest and what we can't when it comes to drugs. For me, it feels like a direct infringement on my freedom that they've chosen this specific topic to micromanage. No one would stand for it if the government restricted the kind of candy we eat or soda we drink or beer we can buy or... pretty much anything else. But, no one bats an eye at the restriction of available drugs we can use.

I've never done H either, but many of my friends fell into the trap. I've had several close friends die from overdoses. In the early part of the 00s, it was really bad. I think I've now reached the age where my generation is less likely to go down that tragic road, but there was a few years there where it was bad.

I will also tell you this... for those with really deep opioid dependency issues, Suboxone is a life-saver (literally). It is a wonder drug. Several of my friends have completely turned around their lives thanks to it. And, when the time comes that you think it is time to jump off the party train, it can help you. I'm not saying you necessarily need help, but anyone who has ever dabbled in the game is going to have cravings. It negates them pretty much all together and, unlike its predecessors like methadone, it doesn't get you high and start you on a whole new road to addiction.

How the hell did we get here from "the most beautiful women?"

Sorry guys.

Winner!

She looks like Grace Kelly so well done to the person who posted her also.