Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default I can't believe people are on the I WANT TO PAY MORE TAXES bandwagon

Tonight is the very first time I have EVER heard anyone say such a thing. WTF is going on.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: I can't believe people are on the I WANT TO PAY MORE TAXES bandwagon

People don't want to give the 1% the biggest tax break in the history of the United States.

Default Re: I can't believe people are on the I WANT TO PAY MORE TAXES bandwagon

A large portion of the Hilary voterbase don't pay taxes at all so.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    People don't want to give the 1% the biggest tax break in the history of the United States.

This is why I don't respond to you. I only respond to a few oppositions that at least keep track of what's going on.

I try to respond to everyone in my thread though but anyways.....

Big tax break across the board. I don't know if you work but go figure out your taxes and come back at me.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

This is why I don't respond to you. I only respond to a few oppositions that at least keep track of what's going on.

I try to respond to everyone in my thread though but anyways.....

Big tax break across the board. I don't know if you work but go figure out your taxes and come back at me.
    It appears the whole not responding thing didn't last very long. Anyways Trump is proposing a cut in the 1%'s tax that is a greater cut than any plan in the history of the United States. Do your homework my friend.

College superstar

In a globalized World it's easy to have vast amounts of wealth hidden overseas if the tax rate is sky high. Taxes should be lower across the board for everyone. Government shouldn't penalize people that have achieved more by killing the incentive to make more money with higher taxes. If you do the Lion's part you should keep the Lion's share. Government should be thinking, how do we make it as easy as possible for people to get out of poverty and stay out? Start up companies and independent businesses should not have to waste time and money filling in government papers, the school system is complete garbage and needs to be reformed. Taxing your way out will only make things worse.

America HAS to move away from crony capitalism. That's what is really killing the U.S and my country the U.K. (As well as the EU) I fail to see how people think more government bureaucracy will solve the problems.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    In a globalized World it's easy to have vast amounts of wealth hidden overseas if the tax rate is sky high. Taxes should be lower across the board for everyone. Government shouldn't penalize people that have achieved more by killing the incentive to make more money with higher taxes. If you do the Lion's part you should keep the Lion's share. Government should be thinking, how do we make it as easy as possible for people to get out of poverty and stay out? Start up companies and independent businesses should not have to waste time and money filling in government papers, the school system is complete garbage and needs to be reformed. Taxing your way out will only make things worse.

America HAS to move away from crony capitalism. That's what is really killing the U.S and my country the U.K. (As well as the EU) I fail to see how people think more government bureaucracy will solve the problems.
    Trump is proposing lowering taxes all across the board. They only like to look at how much the wealthy are getting taxed instead of even looking at how the tax plan affects them. Everyone's taxes would be lowered.

When you start to penalize people that make more it will start to discourage and kill 'ambition' in society. These people have no motivation to open a business when they see how much they are being taxed and we haven't started on government regulations yet. The combination of both will kill small businesses and business owners alike.

trump is giving himself a tax break so that his company can come back on ther cheap from mexico and temporarily create some jobs in the us under the lenient laws sothat his company can prosper

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    The only fix is to reduce the amount of power the government has. Only retards would not understand that if people have power, they're going to use it. And often to the benefit of themselves, their friends and the people they owe favors to.

People don't want to pay more taxes but i'm sick of the GOP always offering massive tax cuts while doing little to reduce spending resulting in large deficits and sick of the democrats playing the working class against the rich. There are some tax reforms that make sense to me such as offseting raises in VAT/consumption taxes to lowering income taxes. Which should give people more choices in terms of investing, spending or saving more of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    The only fix is to reduce the amount of power the government has. Only retards would not understand that if people have power, they're going to use it. And often to the benefit of themselves, their friends and the people they owe favors to.
    How much reduction of central government power would be too much???

Don't get me wrong i do want to see government power localized and closer to the people it should serve but how much reduction is necessary prior to government becoming ineffective and inefficient.

Losers who pay little or no taxes want to see successful people brought down due to envy

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    People don't want to pay more taxes but i'm sick of the GOP always offering massive tax cuts while doing little to reduce spending resulting in large deficits and sick of the democrats playing the working class against the rich. There are some tax reforms that make sense to me such as offseting raises in VAT/consumption taxes to lowering income taxes. Which should give people more choices in terms of investing, spending or saving more of their money.
    Ha. Exactly.

Don't get me wrong i do want to see government power localized and closer to the people it should serve but how much reduction is necessary prior to government becoming ineffective and inefficient.
    It isn't already?

What's the difference between a 2016 Republican and a 2016 Democrat?

Abortion. Guns. Mexicans.

Give me a ****ing break.

That's all that I ask from the government. You can keep the tax rates the same, or raise them, or lower them....

As long as government stops pissing away our money. But it won't. It never will. It never has been fiscally sound, and it never will be.

So since that is the case, I want to keep as much money in my pocket as I can.

I think most everyone can agree with that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Tonight is the very first time I have EVER heard anyone say such a thing. WTF is going on.
    I can't believe this thread post