Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Who won Hilary or Trump? (Vote Here)

I say it was a tie.
    Last edited by TommyGriffin; 09-27-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Re: The Hilary made Trump submit as she took a shit in his mouth in front of 100+ million

As many of you may already be aware of I am a Die Hard Obama fan but I am also a fan of Hillary as well. Trump is in no way a contending candidate and is one of the weaker candidates in the race. There are no excuses for Hillary to get blown out at home by Trump. Hillary had 9 lies and only 4 truths and a sub par arguing night as well. Hillary cannot dominate the discussion as much as she does if our party is going to have a successful campaign. Tim Kaine is an excellent running mate and debater and needs to initiate the argument more. Hillary is not an out of the spotlight candidate but she needs to do something if our party is going to go anywhere. Trump is not only a threat on the stage he is just as much of a threat off the stage. That is why Republicans are able to thrive with defensive minded candidates. The Republicans have an amazing supporting cast with multiple All-Stars this year. If Hillary can take a page from Trump's playbook and add another element to her campaign to compensate for her dwindling health status we may have a chance at winning the White House.

Default Re: The Hilary made Trump submit as she took a shit in his mouth in front of 100+ million

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    As many of you may already be aware of I am a Die Hard Obama fan but I am also a fan of Hillary as well. Trump is in no way a contending candidate and is one of the weaker candidates in the race. There are no excuses for Hillary to get blown out at home by Trump. Hillary had 9 lies and only 4 truths and a sub par arguing night as well. Hillary cannot dominate the discussion as much as she does if our party is going to have a successful campaign. Tim Kaine is an excellent running mate and debater and needs to initiate the argument more. Hillary is not an out of the spotlight candidate but she needs to do something if our party is going to go anywhere. Trump is not only a threat on the stage he is just as much of a threat off the stage. That is why Republicans are able to thrive with defensive minded candidates. The Republicans have an amazing supporting cast with multiple All-Stars this year. If Hillary can take a page from Trump's playbook and add another element to her campaign to compensate for her dwindling health status we may have a chance at winning the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Seems legit

Trump got fisted last night.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Seems legit
    Do you even post here? I mean seriously? Have you ever even posted on the basketball portion of this site EVER?

Default Re: Who won Hilary or Trump? (Vote Here)

They both looked awful...

Trump looked like a 12 year old (I HATE when people interrupt each other).

Clinton sounded like a librarian, spouting off facts like a robot that nobody cares about.

America loses.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    They both looked awful...

Trump looked like a 12 year old (I HATE when people interrupt each other).

Clinton sounded like a librarian, spouting off facts like a robot that nobody cares about.

America loses.
    Of course UK2K isn't the largest fan of the facts

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin

Drumpf stans in general are allergic to facts.

MonmouthPoll ‏@MonmouthPoll 21h21 hours ago
    BREAKING: National

Debate moderators should fact check:
    Yes
    60% All voters
    [COLOR="Blue"]69% Clinton voters[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]46% Trump voters[/COLOR]

^Proven by Science.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Drumpf stans in general are allergic to facts.

MonmouthPoll ‏@MonmouthPoll 21h21 hours ago
    BREAKING: National

Debate moderators should fact check:
    Yes
    60% All voters
    [COLOR="Blue"]69% Clinton voters[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]46% Trump voters[/COLOR]

^Proven by Science.
    Oh shit. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Not a fan of this race, or of American politics in general, and I didn't watch the debate except a few snippets, but FWIW Italian media all say Clinton won.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasi
    Not a fan of this race, or of American politics in general, and I didn't watch the debate except a few snippets, but FWIW Italian media all say Clinton won.
    So did Ze Germans

A total, global victory.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Clinton dominated him which kinda shocked me.

I expected Trump to spot off a bunch a rhetorical nonsense to capture the hearts of the feeble minded and angry senior citizens, but he didn't even do that well.

Hillary did a good job considering her lack of charisma.

Trump just came off as unprepared. The moderator did just about as good of a job as hurting him as clinton did.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I'm sorry but if you didn't think Clinton CLEARLY won then you're either a very biased Trumptard or just a 'tard'

The Washington Post - Hillary won

Fortune Magazine - "Hillary Clinton won"

EVEN FOX NEWS THINKS HILLARY WON

She won the first debate...FACT

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin

Nobody does...

August 2015, Clinton declares "under penalty of perjury" that she turned over all work-related emails.

During Hillary's time at State, Petraeus led US Central Command, then was director of the CIA -- so obviously most of the emails between himself and America's top diplomat would entail formal government business. The FBI discovered that Hillary's lawyers had unilaterally deleted roughly 1,000 of those messages, most of which were recovered through other means (this does not include any official emails Team Clinton managed to permanently destroy). Mrs. Clinton insisted repeatedly that she had turned over every single email "that could possibly be work-related," going so far as to over-share emails that were later deemed to be personal in nature. This was false. In reality, she and her attorneys withheld thousands of work-related emails, including these correspondences with Petraeus.

When will you learn... facts don't matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Nobody does...

When will you learn... facts don't matter anymore.
    Facts will matter when you are found in possession of a class II controlled substance without a valid prescription.