Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default surprise surprise.. the lakers suck whether or not kobe shoots allot

22 points on 14 shots.

1.57 points per shot ( well above his career average )

tried setting up an assist 15 times tonight and his team mate only hit the shot 2 times

tried playing like lebron to let hill and lin be his bosh and wade

didnt work

wonder why

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Default Re: surprise surprise.. the lakers suck whether or not kobe shoots allot

Lakers lost because Kobe choked

They were in the game still

Default Re: surprise surprise.. the lakers suck whether or not kobe shoots allot

there was a dozen times kobe brought up the ball instead of lin. kobe killed the game homie. dude is taking away from everyone elses game especially lin.

Yea, it totally wasn't those late game turnovers.

I don't get why peope keep harping on the offense. They cannot stop PGs or bigs and give up wide open 3s. Defense has always been the issue

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Didn't set up shit for anybody at the end there. The last few minutes, he just kept chucking bricks and airballs. The only way Lin was able to get to the free throw line is off an offensive rebound off one of kobe's bricks.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

It was a close game.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Kobe scored 22 points on 15 + 0.44*10 = 19.4 "shots" giving him a ts of 56.7% which actually isn't bad. But TS uses a general 0.44 multiplier for free throws which is fine for a whole season but pretty bad on individual games. I'm pretty sure he had no and-1s today so that puts his real efficiency at 55% TS....still not too bad for his standards....

But the problem goes beyond the #s...for one dude is atrocious on defense....2 it's the way he's shooting...it isn't within the flow of the offense it all..it's almost always iso pull-ups..

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    Lakers lost because Kobe choked

They were in the game still

His teammates took 9 shots in the last 7 min.

Can you guess how many they made.

Dude, the game was for the taking in the 4th with both teams missing shots, he made 1 out of 4 shots in the 4th, that one being a layup....and he turned it over with the Lakers down 4 with 20+ seconds to go

Why bother defending him when he's terrible, own up to the mistakes your man makes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Didn't set up shit for anybody at the end there. The last few minutes, he just kept chucking bricks and airballs. The only way Lin was able to get to the free throw line is off an offensive rebound off one of kobe's bricks.
    i seem to remember kobe letting lin try and do something, he missed. then boozer missed. then kobe set up davis and he missed. johnson took a three and missed. young took a shot in the paint and missed

this was all with under a few minutes left. kobe missed a three and a jumper on the other side that he got fouled on. but made a left handed layup

so you see. the lakers suck as a team. and they suck with kobe taking allot of shots

might aswell shoot em all kobe. look good while losing

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i seem to remember kobe letting lin try and do something, he missed. then boozer missed. then kobe set up davis and he missed. johnson took a three and missed. young took a shot in the paint and missed

this was all with under a few minutes left. kobe missed a three and a jumper on the other side that he got fouled on. but made a left handed layup

so you see. the lakers suck as a team. and they suck with kobe taking allot of shots

Kobe shot 5-15

Lol, I clown Kobe Stans on here of course. However, I'm being 100% serious when I tell you that you're one sick hero worshipping ***. I mean, you decided that you wanted to Out Stan the Stans. You decided you wanted to be King Stan. Fukk a Jabbar, fukk a konex, *** a Jacks, fukk a (etc. etc.). I honestly and truly believe you would let Kobe *** your mother and girlfriend in front of you, smack you in the face and say "bytch, why didn't you include your sister"? and run out and get her for him all the while begging his forgiveness for not including her at the beginning.

Congrats. In all of my years of battling Kobe scum, you officially take the cake as King Stan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    Kobe shot 5-15
    so? his free throws and threes more than made up for it

its about output/efficiency overall

in reality he shot over 50% and had 1.57 PPS ( his career points per shot is 1.30... so 0.27+ )

highly efficient

so? his free throws and threes more than made up for it

its about output/efficiency overall

in reality he shot over 50% and had 1.57 PPS ( his career points per shot is 1.30... so 0.27+ )

highly efficient
    Who cares, he missed them when they mattered. We lost.

3 straight losses that were all winnable until the team gave up in the 2nd half...