Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rose basically admits he sat out just because he was tired (not actually hurt)

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three

Jameer, we all know this is you

Default Re: Rose basically admits he sat out just because he was tired (not actually hurt)

I think this quote is really funny and maybe Thibs sends him a signal lol

sked whether Rose looked fatigued in the second half of Monday's game, something the 26-year-old discussed before Monday's shootaround in regard to his muscle recovery after missing more than a week, Thibodeau chafed.

"Oh, I don't know. Jesus. He's got to get out there and play," Thibodeau said. "I thought he did a lot of good things. You could see he's not real comfortable with the ball yet, but that will come. When Derrick strings some games together, he's going to take off. He's got to go. That's the bottom line. He's got to go."

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Derrick rose looked unhappy again out on the court. i said something about it last game. YOU got to be inspired to love the game your playing not just sit out there like you dont want to be out there. Brooks was on the other hand doing a hell of a job so its not like we missed much besides some defense.

can they use his brother insted ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Jameer, we all know this is you
    What was that pedo123? Speak a little louder for us bud

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    I think this quote is really funny and maybe Thibs sends him a signal lol

Something isn't right.

Thibs is saying rose needs to play and on the other hand, he's saying he sat out rose in the second half for precautionary reasons...

I suspect Thibs is upset with roses decisions, but has to protect him in the media too.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Oh shut the **** up

I am your soldier!

Spurs sit out, they're genius.

Rose sits out, he's worse than Hitler.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

They are old as dirt, Rose is just a bitch boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I should try this.

"Sorry boss, can't come in today"

"Why not?"

"I'm a little fatigued"

"Are you sick?"

"Nah, I'm just trying to be smart, ya know?"
    p

People are taking this way too far. He is doing the right thing. He knows his body and when not to push it. We are not even in December yet... It is a long season and I'd much rather have him healthy later on if I was a Bulls fan.

he needs to get over his injuries.

I rule the local playground nnn123's Avatar

You guys read way too much into random pointless quotes. He obviously did something to his hamstrings, it was evident on the replays. They are just downplaying it because Bulls fans are pissed.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

the core of the spurs are longtime vets, who've been playing pro ball since rose was in junior high.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    the core of the spurs are longtime vets, who've been playing pro ball since rose was in junior high.

Shutup and go play with your Michael Jordan dartboard mom snagged for you