Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Who's watching the Michael Jackson Memorial?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    I am not becuase hes been dead to me for yearz.
    Don't disrespect a man that has accomplished so much. His legacy lives on every year even if the Media distorted are views of him out of pure hate.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Don't disrespect a man that has accomplished so much. His legacy lives on every year even if the Media distorted are views of him out of pure hate.
    Save it for a Michael Jackson fansite, kid.

Don't disrespect a man that has accomplished so much..
    He's a ****ing Man!He is not flippin Jesus people.I care as much about this guy as i do about all the people who get shot and killed everyday.

He's on the same care level as a drug dealer dieing of aids.

My god some people act like he's some great role model and the world is a terrible place with out him.

Suck it up babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters
    He's a ****ing Man!He is not flippin Jesus people.I care as much about this guy as i do about all the people who get shot and killed everyday.

He's on the same care level as a drug dealer dieing of aids.

My god some people act like he's some great role model and the world is a terrible place with out him.

Suck it up babies.
    +1 to you.

i want to see how crowded it would be!! then turn off the TV afterward.

Save it for a Michael Jackson fansite, kid.
    So we're gonna disrespect one of the most influential mans to ever come into the music industry because of false allegations that were never proven and had nearly 0 evidence? And I'm the Kid because I'd don't believe everything the Media feeds me, because I actually can create my own opinions ?

i'm kind of curious but ill watch news clips later. he was unreal musically but i'm a little torn, we are having what is almost a state funeral for someone who at worst was a pedo and at best was way too close to kids for a grown man to be.

So we're gonna disrespect one of the most influential mans to ever come into the music industry because of false allegations that were never proven and had nearly 0 evidence? And I'm the Kid because I'd don't believe everything the Media feeds me, because I actually can create my own opinions ?
    Dude, he said kids slept over with him. He said that, from his mouth. No, that doesn't mean he did anything but ANY adult with kids can tell you that is ridiculously creepy.

Yes we are.

And yes you are.

Yes we are.

And yes you are.
    Ok you win then lol

Do you disregard the stuff he said about sleeping with children ON VIDEO (so you know that someone didn't misquote him)? It's not all media created.

I hate when this board always "blames the media". Stephon Marbury has been an angel his whole career except for the media. Rasheed is really a good guy, it's "the media". even when a person says something asinine, the media made him.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Do you disregard the stuff he said about sleeping with children ON VIDEO (so you know that someone didn't misquote him)? It's not all media created.

I hate when this board always "blames the media". Stephon Marbury has been an angel his whole career except for the media. Rasheed is really a good guy, it's "the media". even when a person says something asinine, the media made him.
    I'll admit Jackson wasn't perfect but people get blinded by everything the Media said to appreciate what hes done for music today.

And on a side note Stephon and Rasheed fail horribly.

This memorial is epic. **** I tried so hard to get down there..I'm pissed I couldn't get tickets. First I couldn't get to Neverland and now I can't get to the memorial.

1 billion people watching worldwide.....**** the accusations....long live the King

Very good NBA starter

Im willing to bet the people saying negative things are 90's babys who only know the drama that went on in the 90s for him.

Michael jackson was bigger than life, You know how amazing it is to surpass the Beatles, Elvis, Rolling stones, etc....?

The man donated MILLIONS of dollars for charities.

I'll admit Jackson wasn't perfect but people get blinded by everything the Media said to appreciate what hes done for music today.

And on a side note Stephon and Rasheed fail horribly.
    i'm not saying he shouldn't be celebrated. My point is people should feel at least a little conflicted. your first comment to criticism of him was "IM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THAT MEDIA CREATED BIAS" or whatever. MJ didn't need media help, he put his foot in his mouth pretty good all on his own.