Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Who's watching the Michael Jackson Memorial?

I'm not sure how you can give the kids to that chick anyway. She gave away her rights for money and just keeps coming back for more. She let it be known she wanted custody AFTER the will was made public. You know, the same will that she was cut the **** out of? AKA the "Don't give this ***** any money" will.

When they ask the kids who they want to be with......I can almost guarantee they won't say Debbie Rowe lol....

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Best video from the memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ga0w4x554E
    lmfao

wtf is that

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    It's pepole like you who made Mj's last years a living hell.
    It's people like you who let *******s like Michael Jackson get away with sick **** because they are rich and famous. The man was a pedophile, he SLEPT WITH CHILDREN AND GROPED THEM AS THEY SLEPT. Can you get it through your thick head that he was a sick man? Or maybe you have some issues yourself, maybe you admire the prick for the sick crap he did to children. As far as I'm concerned the bastard deserved what he got. It's too bad it didn't happen sooner.

And as for his daughter's reaction, her father died. He was a sick prick but as with anyone it touches us when someone we knew our whole life died. I'm just happy to see that she isn't in a ****ing wolf mask anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    It's people like you who let *******s like Michael Jackson get away with sick **** because they are rich and famous. The man was a pedophile, he SLEPT WITH CHILDREN AND GROPED THEM AS THEY SLEPT. Can you get it through your thick head that he was a sick man? Or maybe you have some issues yourself, maybe you admire the prick for the sick crap he did to children. As far as I'm concerned the bastard deserved what he got. It's too bad it didn't happen sooner.

And as for his daughter's reaction, her father died. He was a sick prick but as with anyone it touches us when someone we knew our whole life died. I'm just happy to see that she isn't in a ****ing wolf mask anymore.
    Are you and tsnorquist the same person?

Seriously though, you sound like an idiot. Matter of fact, sounds YOU have issues yourself. Go cry about **** you can't prove somewhere else.....****ing clown