Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: If the Clippers win again tonight, would CP3 be considered a cancer...

austin rivers showing the whole world what I already knew, cp3 is a system PG.

Default Re: If the Clippers win again tonight, would CP3 be considered a cancer...

Troll thread? They would have lost in 5 to the Spurs without CP3.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    I said he carried them in game 7?
    What was CP3's stat line in game 7?
    Who hit the game winning shot?

Not blake, it was CP3.

Sit down you son of a worthless *** guzzling whore.
    But he didn't carry them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington Steel
    But he didn't carry them.
    Do you actually watch the games?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Do you actually watch the games?
    No.

He made a big shot for them in that game, but he didn't carry them.

I seen it all in the box score.

Banned

Been saying it for years now- The Clippers are the most talented team in the NBA. They've just always been the worst underachievers in the sport. For whatever reason, they finally figured out how to put it all together this season. They beat the defending champions who were playing great basketball heading into the postseason. The Spurs were probably the best team in the league after everyone was finally healthy and on the same page.

Also helps that the Rockets are overrated as hell.

Banned

If CP3 played in 1 game and lost against Houston and then the Clippers beat them twice without him then I guess it would be OK to make this thread but OP is a ****ing worthless piece of dog shit that deserves to have his flaccid ****ing **** chainsawed off and reattached to his belly button.
    Last edited by Lensanity; 05-06-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Rockets are who we thought they were and youre an idiot if you thought otherwise

No he wouldn't. It would only show how good Griffin is because history has shown that when CP3 sits, Blake has taken his game to another level. He is no longer stricted by having to give up the ball to CP3 on every possession but can bring the ball up court and either create for himself or create for his teammates. That's what makes him so dangerous and impactful.

But that's not a knock on CP3, who I think is one of the most impactful players in history. With his overall game, he positively impacts any team in a huge way. His assist/turnover ratio is off the charts. He never turns the ball over and gives your offense a good shot almost every time. And you add in his amazing D and he brings you so much. You can literally put this guy on almost any team in NBA history and he would take them to the playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    If CP3 played in 1 game and lost against Houston and then the Clippers beat them twice without him then I guess it would be OK to make this thread but OP is a ****ing worthless piece of dog shit that deserves to have his flaccid ****ing **** chainsawed off and reattached to his belly button.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington Steel
    Or are the Rockets just not as good as we think they are?

Which one is it?
    Neither, teams win games without their best player all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Neither, teams win games without their best player all the time.
    Tell me what you thought about CP3 dismantling TP