Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    raep tiem

Default Re: Monta Ellis thinks he's as good as Wade

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    If Dwade didn't have Shaq and Lebron he basically would be a Monta Ellis. Ellis has scored 25 plus points before. He could score more if he wanted to this year but is focusing more on getting the team involved.

Okay, now let me explain something. think about this fact. Last couple years on the warriors Monta Ellis had more assists than any other non point guard in the league not named Lebron James.

So if he's able to shoot well, if he's able to slash to the basket, if he's led the league in fastbreak points before, and has been top 5 in steals, how is he not comparable to Dwayne Wade? I just don't get it.

It's the same reason why Lee won't be an all star. Lee is doing everything. Tonight he outscored KG 20 to 6. He has been clutch. His team is winning. But see people are more attracted to the big names because of the media.

At the end of the day Monta didn't say he's better than wade. But he's similar.

wade on a bum knee is better than monta ever was

Wade is def better than Monta at hosting sex parties

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    When Wade decides to develop a post game like Kobe, hell extend his time as a top level player. Hopefully that never happens because the guy is a piece of trash human being
    you come across as a very resentful, spiteful, bitter person

Quote Originally Posted by indiefan24
    Wade is def better than Monta at hosting sex parties

link?
    Last edited by chips93; 12-30-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    you come across as a very resentful, spiteful, bitter person

link?
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/p...urn=nba,141002
    http://deadspin.com/5150377/dwyane-w...werent-invited

Legendary "marijauana sex parties". This shit is going down in miami so you know some fit cuban bitches are showing up. Dwade da gawd, monta just mad he wasnt invited

Von Houtman rented Wade a $1.7 million, two-story condo in the Spear Building on Miami Beach for $20,000 in 2007 and '08. He turned it over to Wade and his childhood friend Marcus Andrews to use as headquarters for their marketing company, Wade Global Enterprises. But, according to Van Houtman, it also became a headquarters for sexy time

Dunno about that, but i do see a resemblance in their gamestyles

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Wade is only behind Lebron and Durant. Put him in any other team he would be a 25-5-5 guy.

People need to stop looking at stats in stacked teams. Players shine more when they are alone, just look at Harden. Its not like the water in Houston made him top 3 SG, its the fact that he's the #1 option. Wade would be rated the same way if he wasn't playing with the best player in the world. Put him in any other team and we would be screaming "oh my god, he's back!".

Be quiet. You're so far up the king's butt that you wish him and all his soldiers nothing nut ass-cheek open love.

Very good NBA starter

If you disregard defense, playmaking, leadership and general success then yeah sure Montae Ellis is better than Dwyane Wade.

Wade is only behind Lebron and Durant. Put him in any other team he would be a 25-5-5 guy.

People need to stop looking at stats in stacked teams. Players shine more when they are alone, just look at Harden. Its not like the water in Houston made him top 3 SG, its the fact that he's the #1 option. Wade would be rated the same way if he wasn't playing with the best player in the world. Put him in any other team and we would be screaming "oh my god, he's back!".
    Well how come Kobe is able to put up 30 5 5 on supposedly the most stacked team in the league? Playing on a stacked team should actually open up the game more for Dwade since there's less defensive attention and he's getting spoon fed with open looks from Lebron. Face it he's fallen off.

Local High School Star

This is the same guy who thought he was better than Lebron a few years ago. He's a certified moron/chucker. The dude never once put up numbers sniffing Wade's, let alone do anything else Wade does that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

Dude's having one of the most inefficient chucking seasons I've ever seen right now, there's a reason why Milwaukee's offense is complete shit. They're ranked 27th out of 30 in ORTG, at a garbage 101.7 points per 100 posessions; having two horribly inefficient offensive players as your leading scorers is going to lead to these kind of terrible results. The only reason they're doing anything is because they're a terrific defensive team.
    Last edited by che guevara; 12-30-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Serious playground baller

Wade thinks he's as good as J.R. Smith

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    leave him a room for 10 seconds and before you know it there is a sex party

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis
    “I’m going to say LeBron James(notes) [third],” Ellis said recently. “He can do it all, pass, score, defend, block shots. No. 2, I would have to say, me. I can do a whole lot of things: defend, score, make passes, do whatever I need to do.
    “No. 1, I’d say Kobe Bryant. There isn’t one player that can stop Kobe one-on-one. He has a lot of stuff. He can defend. And of course, he won four championships.”
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...d-best-player/

Monta could win a title with LeBron and Bosh.

And every NBA player who isn't garbage thinks he's the best player in the league. Confidence is what separates the scrubs from the good players at the NBA level. If you think your opponent is better, you might as well not even waste your time playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    At this point Monta probably is slightly better, and most certainly more explosive/athletic
    Classic example of a poster who doesnt understand the game. Monta may be even or more in terms of flat out scoring ability, but he doesn't have the IQ or overall(defense, playmaking) game that Wade has.