Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Love just putting up routine 30/15pt games... 30pts right now at start of 4th

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    Dwight is an elite center in a league with no elite centers... He's way better and more valuable.
    I'd rather have Kevin Love on any team in the NBA. Dwight is a slug of an asset in comparison.

Default Re: Kevin Love just putting up routine 30/15pt games... 30pts right now at start of 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn
    Bird finished 3rd that year behind Magic (24/6/12) and MJ (37 PPG). Bird had just reeled off 3 straight MVPs and Magic had improved with his post game and started to take control of the Lakers from Kareem. The Celtics were slipping that year (Bias death, Walton/Wedman injured, then McHale's foot and Parish's ankle later) and their record fell while the Lakers rebounded from their crushing loss against the Rockets to 65-17. I wouldn't consider it a snub.
    Thanks for the knowledge man.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
    I'd rather have Kevin Love on any team in the NBA. Dwight is a slug of an asset in comparison.
    Love's roof is extremely high because of the work he puts into the game and every off-season.

If I were starting a team I'd probably take Love over Dwight but it'd be difficult. I'm a fan of great centers, hate the NBA has so few.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

only 2 more boards Mr. Love

1 more BOARD LOVE.

40 and 19

40/19 :lebron:

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Dwight has 12 pts and 5 rebs tonight against the hapless Knicks.

Kevin Love rocks the Bestern Conference.

Give me KLove any day

We need a Love smiley....

Minny is under .500, not in the playoffs and somwhow Love is getting snubbed for MVP.

ANYWAY after I was interuptted by blatant stupidity. Love is a blue collar, grab your lunch pale worker. Clock in, clock out. Round of applause, no Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    Yes he would. But then again you have Vinny Del Negro and he's a ****ing idiot.

Love would be taking a TON of shots because of how much CP3 would be giving him the ball on the perimiter as well in the paint.
    Um, no. We have an actual team. Griffin and Paul get the most touches out of anybody and they only shoot 10 more shots collectively than Love. So there goes that argument.

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    He gets extra shots just off of offensive rebounds. I think he'd get all kinds of shots. He can shoot. It makes a difference. CP3 made a living off finding open shooters in N.O. I don't find it a coincidence that their offense struggles.
    Yeah, wasn't aware he was pulling down 4 offensive rebounds per game. That explains a bit. But our offensive isn't struggling because we don't have the players.. it's because we don't have the coach. Really that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Minny is under .500, not in the playoffs and somwhow Love is getting snubbed for MVP.

ANYWAY after I was interuptted by blatant stupidity. Love is a blue collar, grab your lunch pale worker. Clock in, clock out. Round of applause, no Drake.
    Do you lack basic reading comprehension or did you skip the original post altogether? Re-read what I said and then come back, son.

Dwight should sign with Minnesota. With him and Love it would be impossible to grab boards and with Rubio's unselfish game. LOL, that would be a great solution for Dwight. Too bad Minnesota is not NY, LA or Miami.

I tell you what, you take Love off the Wolves and they aren't even a playoff team...

19 rebounds..why not 20?