Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Kevin Love just putting up routine 30/15pt games... 30pts right now at start of 4th

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    There! You just outed yourself that you don't even watch him play. He doesn't dominate the ball at all and doesn't disrupt the offensive flow.
    so his 40 points happen by getting that ball off to the open teammate frequently? or does he just make 2-3 good passes and that's considered great distribution?

you're completely ignoring the point here, but that's fine, most homers can't view things objectively

Default Re: Kevin Love just putting up routine 30/15pt games... 30pts right now at start of 4th

PHX scrubs [COLOR="Purple"]LEAD by Nash[/COLOR] >>>>> Minny's scrubs with Kevin Love.
    you forgot something buddy, so i fixed it for you.

both surrounding casts are of similiar talent, give or take, but they are dependent on their leader, in which case, nash is victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    so his 40 points happen by getting that ball off to the open teammate frequently? or does he just make 2-3 good passes and that's considered great distribution?

you're completely ignoring the point here, but that's fine, most homers can't view things objectively
    And most idiots can't make good arguments when they don't watch a player play. KLove doesn't even run our offense. Next your gonna tell me he pushes his team mates out of the way for rebounds.

so he doesn't handle the responsibility of running the offense? oh lord. and you believe him to be worthy of an mvp?
    Who said I believe he is worthy of the MVP?

The PG on this team in this system runs the team, and we saw how good it already is when Rubio was in the starting line up.

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Who said I believe he is worthy of the MVP?

The PG on this team in this system runs the team, and we saw how good it already is when Rubio was in the starting line up.
    What was the record with Rubio before he went down??? Couldn't have been too good

Quote Originally Posted by kenny817
    What was the record with Rubio before he went down??? Couldn't have been too good
    Record with Rubio: 22-20 (8th seed in West when he tore ACL)
    Record post-Rubio torn ACL: 4-7 (currently 11th in West behind Phoenix Suns)

Record with Rubio in starting lineup: 19-13 (.594 win percentage)
    Record without Rubio in starting lineup: 6-11 (.352 win percentage)

Local High School Star kenny817's Avatar

Playoffs were definitely a possibility with Rubio...record was better than I thought thanks. I know they beat us twice Rubio manhandled us

so title contenders with rubio, lottery pick without?

stop kidding yourself, they were turrible wit him and w/o. they werent going to keep that .500+ for long

so title contenders with rubio, lottery pick without?

stop kidding yourself, they were turrible wit him and w/o. they werent going to keep that .500+ for long
    Keep arguing against the facts buddy.

Anybody who don't consider him a top 10 player?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

So people are finally done claiming LMA > Love?

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teddytwelvetoes
    So people are finally done claiming LMA > Love?
    dude that is, like, so, last week

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Zach averaged 26ppg before?

Love is clearly playing in a higher level right now than Zach and Bosh ever played in.

I do think Blake Griffin would be putting up 26ppg if he was in the T-Wolves with Rick Adelman as his coach tho.
    Jesus Christ you're so dumb

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease obonpaxis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
    I mean he could have easily waited till the offseason. So many franchises would have offered him the max and Wolves would be forced to match it. Instead he decided to take less
    His family is loaded with all that Beach Boys money. He can take the smaller paycheck.

Lets get real though Rubio was the clear MVP of that team

Get well soon Ricky!