Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Local High School Star

Default Re: LeBron to the Heat, a b*tch move!

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    big difference. shaq was clearly the leader of that team and its best player. if kobe had won a couple finals mvps....or simply just played better on the biggest stage you would not hear about that.

again....it all comes down to level of play. if lebron sucks ass in the finals for a decade and wins 5 rings. then yes.....its going to diminish his legacy for sure.

but if lebron wins a bunch of titles and some finals mvps and plays great......it won't ever be brought up. that is why your logic is so off on this discussion.
    Kobe's legacy is dminished in comparison to LeBron?

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopchop20
    Kobe's legacy is dminished in comparison to LeBron?
    how could you possibly gather that from what i just wrote....seriously?

The only reason I don't want Lebron in Miami would be because we'd have that annoying fact-regurgitating f*ck Lebron23 following us around everywhere in Heat threads. I just know I won't be able to have a single decent conversation about my team if this was to happen.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    The only reason I don't want Lebron in Miami would be because we'd have that annoying fact-regurgitating f*ck Lebron23 following us around everywhere in Heat threads. I just know I won't be able to have a single decent conversation about my team if this was to happen.

Local High School Star

I hope that he does go to Miami cuz I can't wait for the Lakers to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by chopchop20
    I hope that he does go to Miami cuz I can't wait for the Lakers to play them.
    You like losing?

Magic Johnson

You like losing?
    Hey, it's impossible to predict the future. While Wade, Bosh, and LeBron would easily be favorites for a title, it's not like they wouldn't have to work for it. They'd have to find pieces to fit around them, play defense, and sacrifice their games for the betterment of the team. I'd welcome a challenge; it would be good for the Lakers and the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Hey, it's impossible to predict the future. While Wade, Bosh, and LeBron would easily be favorites for a title, it's not like they wouldn't have to work for it. They'd have to find pieces to fit around them, play defense, and sacrifice their games for the betterment of the team. I'd welcome a challenge; it would be good for the Lakers and the NBA.
    You'd get swept in 4. Not trying to be an ass, but it's just the truth. You may win 1 game, though I doubt it.

Banned

if lebron wants to win a championship, joining the heats is his best chance, otherwise wade and bosh would knock him out for the rest of his career plus the lakers need a challenge, its not fun when you know your gonna win

Local High School Star

You like losing?
    Lakers aren't gonna lose it in a basketball forum