Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Lebron was very efficient tonight....

he was efficient ya but should have dominated when it mattered.

Kobelicious

lol, its funny how easy 9erempire get in your nerve

you should just ignore him like you ignore kobe143, but you couldnt resist

and he successfully turn the campaign around now efficiency seems like a mockery

Banned

There is a difference between DOMINANT and EFFICIENT.

I will lay it down as simple as possible:

- When you think of efficiency you think of a Toyota Prius.

-Dominant is something like a Ferrari or a Lambo. It goes over and beyond what you need but it will erupt as in scoring binges, a streak of 10 to 15 points to put a team away.

You got guys like Lebron who is very efficient and then you have the likes of Durant and Melo that can erupt and win a game for their team. It may be using more gas but you win the game. Not exactly like Melo because his team has many problems but he tries.

Lebron was dominant last year, due to decline or offensive system, this year he has been reduced to an efficient player.
    Last edited by 9erempiree; 12-04-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    There is a difference between DOMINANT and EFFICIENT.

I will lay it down as simple as possible:

- When you think of efficiency you think of a Toyota Prius.

-Dominant is something like a Ferrari or a Lambo. It goes over and beyond what you need but it will erupt as in scoring binges, a streak of 10 to 15 points to put a team away.

You got guys like Lebron who is very efficient and then you have the likes of Durant and Melo that can erupt and win a game for their team. It may be using more gas but you win the game. Not exactly like Melo because his team has many problems but he tries.

Lebron was dominant last year, due to decline or offensive system, this year he has been reduced to an efficient player.

he was both dominant and efficient last year...same is expected this year, to early to tell as the sample size isnt all that much just yet, 18 games so far.

in due time he'll do exactly what you hate of him, dominate...every year you've cried about it, nothing's really changed

At least Kobe tried to win the game.

23 points isn't cutting it out especially when he's taking so few shots. It just shows you how much he cares for his stats at the expense of the team.

His fans are falling right into Lebron's little scheme. Put up good stats and deflect the blame because he was efficient.

Man up and win the game is what I want him to do. At least last year I wasn't this hard on the guy.
    my point is seriously lost on you. i'm just pointing out that even a 40 point outburst is useless if others don't step up. but i guess i can't expect retards like you to realize that basketball is a team game.

if Lebron had dropped 40/10/10, haters like you would say something like: Lebron empty stats, can't lead team to wins.

it's a team game! that's why retards like you love Kobe. Kobe doesn't play for the team. he plays for himself.

I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    he was both dominant and efficient last year...same is expected this year, to early to tell as the sample size isnt all that much just yet, 18 games so far.

in due time he'll do exactly what you hate of him, dominate...every year you've cried about it, nothing's really changed

9erempiree is an idiot! It's such a waste of internet bandwidth to even respond to him. It's too obvious he has a very low IQ and we're not talking basketball IQ .

Quote Originally Posted by xoracle55
    9erempiree is an idiot! It's such a waste of internet bandwidth to even respond to him. It's too obvious he has a very low IQ and we're not talking basketball IQ .
    basically this...you'd think he'd try and hide it some, but he makes it obvious as ever

Banned

I don't expect many people to know what efficient and dominant are.

Kobelicious

I don't expect many people to know what efficient and dominant are.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=318612

I can't tell if Lebron's back is really bothering him, or if he is just saving his energy for the playoffs. Either way though, he hasn't really been that dominant this year, he just seems to be doing what comes easy, and not really making that extra effort it takes to be dominant.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    I can't tell if Lebron's back is really bothering him, or if he is just saving his energy for the playoffs. Either way though, he hasn't really been that dominant this year, he just seems to be doing what comes easy, and not really making that extra effort it takes to be dominant.
    Not dominant? His numbers in apg and rpg are down because he's playing less minutes this season.

Banned

Didn't even dominate last night. Just efficient.