Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: It appears that Eminem is in really bad shape

man he looks sad....

his first two albums were amazing, his 3rd was good (really liked the songs "Till I collapse," and "When the Music Stops,") his 4th album was average (kinda liked the song "Puke."),and then everything after that was total crap. He started rapping about things that every other rapper talked about. He lost his originality, and lost his desire to bring his fans what they craved. Money took away that angry edge from him that made him so popular.

Hard to believe he's 35. I actually would've guessed about 29-30...........

^true

But I heard a rapper explain it well the other day... He said something like "you know, you hear about how rapper's first album was hot then they start trailing off... well the first album is like 20 years in the making... all the stuff he ever wanted to put forth is being put out and alot of times its gonna be extremely hot... But come the 3rd or 4th album? he's trying to duplicate what he already did...thats tuff to do"

I think Eminnem is there..... his style is unique and I guess he needs a spark or something

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    I think Eminnem is there..... his style is unique and I guess he needs a spark or something
    Or he just he needs something else to write about. His music is mostly about him being white or his mom/daughter/girlfriend, and like you said, he needs a new spark, some kind of drama to get his brain going. Maybe a rap beef.

Banned

that is crazy. His mom is a hypocrite tho, to pretend she wrote the book to help him and not taking advantage of her son being the celebrity that will sell her books is a joke. Sure shes worried because thats her goldmine running out of gold...

and i never understood why Eminem sweated that girl of his so much. He could easily get better than that, and i'm sure has(think he banged out Mariah). Its why i dont feel sorry for him at all, he brought alot of it on himself through his own stupidity.

he has gained alot of weight in his face and lower body from those pics...dude needs to hire a personal chef and physical trainer. at least he has the money for it unlike most others in that situation...

Banned

oh and i wonder what PC games hes playing

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

I thought Eminem Show was his best album. Which was that? His second? I was never a big fan, I found him kind of cheesy, but I thought Eminem Show had the perfect mix of indie and commercial appeal.

BIG KAHUNA

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    I thought Eminem Show was his best album. Which was that? His second? I was never a big fan, I found him kind of cheesy, but I thought Eminem Show had the perfect mix of indie and commercial appeal.
    third, and yes it was his best.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    3rd album on aftermath. but he had an album infinate which was great. so eminem show was technically his 4th album.

BillyRayBates
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

....he still the best rapper of all time

My Swag is Phenomenal ILuvThisGame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    I don't know whether he is just putting the face on, but he doesn't look to happy in those pics, either that or he's just posing.
    yea I was thinking the same thing.... it's not really a pissed looked tho, it's more of a sickly look on his face

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

He DOES look fatter. Looks like a fat lesbian ate Eminem.
    Holy f*ck. Look at his right leg on the second pic. Exposed. That ain't a buff leg. That's... fat.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I never really liked him. He is a great lyricist but I just cant stand his voice. It would be like having Moses Malone as your favorite basketball player. I hope for the sake of rap music he can get back in the flow and make a quality album, because the industry is going downhill pretty fast.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

those fat pics of eminem are from like 2 years ago. like before proof died.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Yaosonegoodear
    wikipedia can be edited by anybody if I'm not mistaken. So I don't ever bother to read it.