Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: bored as phuck all the time

You're a man. Workout to be strong, not to be thin.

If you're making money doing almost nothing, why not travel?

College superstar

bored? Arent you a VP guitar company and also a doctor on the side?

BEAST

start your own IG , FB , youtube channel

you can rant about how bored your life is all day and probably end up with millions of subscribers. LOL

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    anyone else have this problem? currently don't have a job and don't need one because of how I've been able to turn a small chunk of money into more money through arbitrage investing, basically causing my bank account numbers to inflate to livable numbers each month.

so basically I don't have jack shit to do all day and it's kind of depressing. i hang out with the same people all the time and they live boring lives so not much happens there, they talk about the same shit over and over again, do nothing, repeat stories all the damn time.

I just have been so goddamn bored recently, I now understand the theory that dinosaurs bored themselves to death

talk to more girls, work out, smoke weed, post on ish

all I can say is that what I do entails a lot of sitting around, checking out numbers, doing simple formulas, looking at graphs of trends if I want to feel like I am doing shit that is actually hard when the reality is that it is super goddamn easy and at times feels brain dead.

some days I have made 300 dollars in a one hour window and the amount of actual mental or physical force required was next to none.

The position I am in is one that is the result of taking the road that many others are too scared to travel. I am a man that likes to portray himself as one of the normal automatons of modern society but the reality is that I don't cave to ANY social pressures, I have complete and utter confidence in myself and my skills as it pertains to financial matters, and through countless sessions of just sitting around and THINKING (and I mean countless), I tactfully figured out how to make money doing what it is that I do now.

The difference between me and most others is that most others in my position would refuse to quit their job because of social pressures and would be basically be trapping themselves into the working world. Most people also would not have the confidence that I had to start doing what I am doing. They would likely be unable to simplify things the way that I do and as a result would just scare themselves off from what it is that I do now.

Do you smoke weed?

If yes: stop

If no: start

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

go date a high school girl

Become an alcoholic

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Do you smoke weed?
    yeah, probably a little too much

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    You're a man. Workout to be strong, not to be thin.

If you're making money doing almost nothing, why not travel?
    Can't travel cause I have to finish up college, otherwise I'd be on the road right now.

Can't travel cause I have to finish up college, otherwise I'd be on the road right now.
    It's so easy to make money on arbitrage trades but I can't travel because I have to finish college. Yeah, that definitely checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    It's so easy to make money on arbitrage trades but I can't travel because I have to finish college. Yeah, that definitely checks out.
    It's easy to make money doing what I do, but as I said earlier there isn't a ton of money to be had, just enough for me to live off of.

I honestly don't get it. If the money is so easy you'd be able to accumulate quickly if you kept reinvesting your earnings. Obviously your not being truthful but at least try a little harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I honestly don't get it. If the money is so easy you'd be able to accumulate quickly if you kept reinvesting your earnings. Obviously your not being truthful but at least try a little harder.
    it's not that type of investing man, where you just keep redumping your earnings into what you are investing in and keep seeing greater returns.

there is a limit on what I do, though it is only limited because I, the investor, have to work within the bounds of what companies set because of whatever concerns they have as it pertains to people doing it a lot and making a lot of money.

lets say for example I have to move 2000 dollars to make 5% of that in profit, or 100 back. So to make like 1000 dollars I have to move 20,000 dollars around and with the way limitations work through different investing websites, particularly the ones I am on, there is a hard cap to what you can move around in a month, just not on what you can profit on from what you do move around

it's not that type of investing man, where you just keep redumping your earnings into what you are investing in and keep seeing greater returns.

there is a limit on what I do, though it is only limited because I, the investor, have to work within the bounds of what companies set because of whatever concerns they have as it pertains to people doing it a lot and making a lot of money.

lets say for example I have to move 2000 dollars to make 5% of that in profit, or 100 back. So to make like 1000 dollars I have to move 20,000 dollars around and with the way limitations work through different investing websites, particularly the ones I am on, there is a hard cap to what you can move around in a month, just not on what you can profit on from what you do move around
    Lol please. 20k is nothing on any site limiting you if you have the funds. Usually sites have limits on shorts or options but it is well below 20k.