Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dallas Mavericks Sign Salah Mejri - Euroleague Team Real Madrid's 4th String Center

The Dallas Mavericks just signed Salah Mejri.

Salah Mejri was the 4th string center of the Spanish Euroleague team Real Madrid.

Mark Cuban is just raping the Euroleague now. Oh what on earth will Real Madrid do without their 4th string center?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-30-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Default Re: Dallas Mavericks Sign Salah Mejri - Euroleague Team Real Madrid's 4th String Center

Real madrid soon to be starter in Europe about to warm Nba benches

Banned

Default Re: Dallas Mavericks Sign Salah Mejri - Euroleague Team Real Madrid's 4th String Center

It's Mark Cuban. He gon' Mark Cuban.

Dallas is the worst franchise in pro sports. A LITERAL mockery to the league.

Last edited by KobesFinger; 07-30-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Real madrid soon to be starter in Europe about to warm Nba benches
    No. Mejri was Real Madrid's 4th string center the whole time he was on the team. He was the team's 4th string center the last 2 years, and he was also the 4th string center on the team's depth chart for this upcoming season.

"Soon to be starter" - only in your delusional psychotic lunatic mind.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-30-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    "None of them the guy you named" =

translation, I have never in my life seen a basketball game other than an NBA game =

translation, I am an NBA only fan and don't know what the hell I am talking about, and lack even the most basic of rudimentary basketball knowledge.

Also, consider yourself exposed as a jackass and a lazy POS....

Took me literally like 2 seconds with Google English to find this..

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...gn-Salah-Mejri

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    "None of them the guy you named" =

translation, I have never in my life seen a basketball game other than an NBA game =

translation, I am an NBA only fan and don't know what the hell I am talking about, and lack even the most basic of rudimentary basketball knowledge.

Also, consider yourself exposed as a jackass and a lazy POS....

Took me literally like 2 seconds with Google English to find this..

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...gn-Salah-Mejri
    Damn right I'm an NBA only fan, why the FCK would I watch Euroleague? I get enough jokes from watching Big Bang Theory.

If it took you 2 seconds to find that link, why didn't you post it in the OP?

That is cool Euroleague because NBA reject Gustavo Ayon is the starting center.

Also NBA scrub Rudy Fernandez is the superstar.

So your telling me a team with it's 4th string C averaging 10 minutes a game and starting 2 games won the Copa del Rey and the Supercopa in 2013-14?

Assuming your trying to tell us how bad he was by being the 4th string C, the quality of Euroleague must be terrible if a guy that low on the pecking order was to average 10 minutes a game helping his team to win 2 titles.

No link in the OP? REPORTED.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    So your telling me a team with it's 4th string C averaging 10 minutes a game and starting 2 games won the Copa del Rey and the Supercopa in 2013-14?

Assuming your trying to tell us how bad he was by being the 4th string C, the quality of Euroleague must be terrible if a guy that low on the pecking order was to average 10 minutes a game helping his team to win 2 titles.
    Played 300 minutes the whole season, the guy was a bench guy.

Euroleague's problem though is he is acting like Cuban is signing him as a star when he's just a big bench guy who's signing cheap to fill a role.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Who cares?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves

He barely played in any of the games genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    That is cool Euroleague because NBA reject Gustavo Ayon is the starting center.

Also NBA scrub Rudy Fernandez is the superstar.
    How the hell was Rudy Fernandez a scrub in the NBA?

STOP DOING DRUGS

And he's not a "superstar" in Euroleague either. He's like a notch below a star I would say. Stop exaggerating everything.

You are actually guilty of everything Outbreak falsely accuses me of doing.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-31-2015 at 03:20 AM.