Default lol @ all of you fools tryna jinx the series in the Warriors favor

sayin its over when it's only 2-1

Get real, Golden State is gonna hit another gear soon.

I hope they dont, but it's almost inevitable.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: lol @ all of you fools tryna jinx the series in the Warriors favor

Alpha Male Curry

IMO, if the Warriors win game four, the series is over. And even if the Cavs go up 3-1, I would still tend to favor G.S. They would have two-of-three on their home court.

The reality is...the Cavs are playing WAY over their actual talent levels.

BUT, having said that...I think Lebron is proving that he is one of the brightest, if not the brightest, basketball minds in NBA history. Forget the stats...the man is doing everything at both ends of the floor, including making key steals.

I just hope that the Warriors don't rout the Cavs in the next three games, because the Lebron-bashers will come out of the woodwork, and the first three games will be completely forgotten.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    sayin its over when it's only 2-1

Get real, Golden State is gonna hit another gear soon.

I hope they dont, but it's almost inevitable.
    They have to make fundamental gameplan changes to hit that gear.

Can they? Yes. Will they? Don't know. Kerr hasn't really demonstrated a willingness to dictate how this series will play out. He's just been reacting to Cleveland's gameplan.

One thing I do know is that they cannot continue on with this current game plan expecting different results.

Rookie coach exposure. Not helping...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    They have to make fundamental gameplan changes to hit that gear.

Can they? Yes. Will they? Don't know. Kerr hasn't really demonstrated a willingness to dictate how this series will play out. He's just been reacting to Cleveland's gameplan.

One thing I do know is that they cannot continue on with this current game plan expecting different results.
    Everybody on the team needs to be more aggressive. Draymond needs to take the shots he's given, and David Lee will get more playing time and he'll kill the Cavs defense.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Everybody on the team needs to be more aggressive. Draymond needs to take the shots he's given, and David Lee will get more playing time and he'll kill the Cavs defense.
    Lebron may literally shite on David Lee. There are not many players in the league more ill-equipped to defend him.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    Lebron may literally shite on David Lee. There are not many players in the league more ill-equipped to defend him.
    I think the points Lee will give up pales in comparison to the points the Cavs will give up to a Lee/Curry pick and roll

Local High School Star

The Cavs luck will run out eventually, in all 3 games the Cavs lack of depth showed in the final quarter and OT. They are all exhausted when the 4th quarter comes around, because of the short rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    The Cavs luck will run out eventually, in all 3 games the Cavs lack of depth showed in the final quarter and OT. They are all exhausted when the 4th quarter comes around, because of the short rotation.
    Not only that, when JR Smith is on the floor, it is 4 vs 6. The man is worthless.

I've been hearing about this "other gear" since the 1st round