Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: Add Draymond Green to the "Players who've never committed a foul in their life" list

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Yeah, I thought before this series, he was worth the max. Boy was I wrong. He can't handle size and becomes a liability. So while he can play 4-5 in stretches, if he goes up against a legit big who can bang, he can be a non-factor.

Default Re: Add Draymond Green to the "Players who've never committed a foul in their life" list

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    It's not really his fault thought. He lacks elite athleticism so any success he gets has to be through hustle, bball iq, etc. It's not like he's Rodman or Wallace, where those guys did have elite athleticism to rely on against bigger guys to compensate for their lacks of size. Green is less explosive off the floor than TT. So he really can't do anything about it.
    ???

Draymond Green is FAST. Not a leaper, but has a great wingspan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl
    Didn't watch that entire series. But I said "can", not definitely a non-factor. It's about styles. A certain player can succeed or struggle against a certain player because of their style of game for one reason or another. Right now, Green is struggling against TT because TT is bigger/stronger and more explosive off the ground and hustles just as hard, if not harder, than Green. I don't know the exact scenario against Memphis so I am not going to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    ???

Draymond Green is FAST. Not a leaper, but has a great wingspan.
    He's ok once he gets up too speed but he doesn't have explosive athleticism. The type that would've helped in his two, direct challenges at Mosgov at the rim.