Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Why LeBron doesn't deserve the MVP

That Heat team WITHOUT LeBron would still be favorites to win it all this year. I wouldn't call the guy the most valuable player.

Default Re: Why LeBron doesn't deserve the MVP

No, they really wouldn't be.

Not getting passed second round without Lebron

Would've struggled vs Bucks with Wade hurt

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

In a 7 game series, they wouldn't the beat the Knicks, Grizzlies, Spurs or Clippers without LeBron.

Lebron deserves MVP. Stop.

However in the new Leastern Conference, the one those 3 ******* dumbed down, the Heat could still be the East Champs with Wade and Bosh and good role players.

Local High School Star

This thread is new and refreshing,will read again after 10+ pages of the same arguments.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    This thread is new and refreshing,will read again after 10+ pages of the same arguments.
    This

Banned

I think of the mvp as a club and not a yearly award. The voters let guys into that club. But if theres no new members worthy of their attention to sell stories. Theyel just give it to their favorite player on a top team. The media used to be about creating stories like a book to sell their news. But they dont see any real marketing pull from a cp3 or durant push that they couldnt already get out of their idol lebron. His same old boring story is still more popular to the brain washed fans out there that eat it up. And until they stop carring to buy insider articles to read up in his per or find lebrons story boring. Theyel continue to do this. Notice how when fans originally turned on lebron thwy gave their attention to rose. Now that the fans have mostly forgiven james. Theyre back on his waggon. In the end i see a guy knocking him off like carmelo because of the fact that hes from new york and his push would mean more to ratings. Lebrons number of mvps will never mean much. Its just guys like skip bayless and bill simmons voting for these awards. And theyre morons..

MVP really is the Birdman. Since he joined the Heat, they went 44-3.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    MVP really is the Birdman. Since he joined the Heat, they went 44-3.
    I think they are 40-2 with Juwan Howard in a suit.

Yeah, this Wade surely look like somebody who can carry this team to the championship. I don't need to even mention 13/8 Boshosaurus.
    Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    I think of the mvp as a club and not a yearly award. The voters let guys into that club. But if theres no new members worthy of their attention to sell stories. Theyel just give it to their favorite player on a top team. The media used to be about creating stories like a book to sell their news. But they dont see any real marketing pull from a cp3 or durant push that they couldnt already get out of their idol lebron. His same old boring story is still more popular to the brain washed fans out there that eat it up. And until they stop carring to buy insider articles to read up in his per or find lebrons story boring. Theyel continue to do this. Notice how when fans originally turned on lebron thwy gave their attention to rose. Now that the fans have mostly forgiven james. Theyre back on his waggon. In the end i see a guy knocking him off like carmelo because of the fact that hes from new york and his push would mean more to ratings. Lebrons number of mvps will never mean much. Its just guys like skip bayless and bill simmons voting for these awards. And theyre morons..

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Lebron deserves MVP. Stop.

However in the new Leastern Conference, the one those 3 ******* dumbed down, the Heat could still be the East Champs with Wade and Bosh and good role players.
    lol at you blaming them for teaming up. You should be blaming Rose for sitting on the bench and twiddling his thumbs while he's completely healthy.

High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    That Heat team WITHOUT LeBron would still be favorites to win it all this year. I wouldn't call the guy the most valuable player.
    This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

I rule the local playground

you should stop watching basketball, if you even do....