Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Default Re: Should I date this girl or not?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    Where do you live dawg? And why do you sound like you're looking for a relationship. The primary focus and objective under 30 years old needs to be getting laid. You'll be tied down later. stop over thinking it. I think she's pretty cute and i hope you dominate her and let her know who wears the pants. Get that bitch to cook for you.

p.s. just realized you live in utah. dawg please go to college and GTFO of there. You haven't seen real women until you go to california. HEAD WEST
    I'm probably just suffering oneitis with this girl, but in a small town (with a lot of he said/she said drama) like this, it's typical...

She has off and on been talking to a 30 year old guy that is probably looking to settle down...

But you guys are right, she is controlling and has probably had the power in the relationship, I can't put up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    How does a girl that likes you have the nerve to ask you to drop close friends for her? What's her reasoning? Is it because they are bad influences or stoners that encourage you to get high?

From my experiences, when a girl has liked me, she has tried to appease me in every way possible if you know what I mean.
    To be honest with you, until about a year ago, I had a lot of self-esteem, confidence issues mainly due to a lot of major family and personal issues that just caused me to be out of shape. So my dating history before that was pretty limited. I'd have to say it's probably oneitis right now... because I do have other girls out there. But yes, some of them are bad influences and ARE stoners, I was a stoner for a while, but honestly I'd rather have a decent relationship, but I don't just want to rush into marriage either...
    Last edited by UtahJazzFan88; 10-19-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Earned not given

First you need to ask her why she wants you to stop talking to those friends. Then you need to explain to her that those close friends have been there for you for years and that they were around before she was, and will be around during and likely after. Also explain to her that you have no problems with any of her friends and that you would never ask her to do something like she is asking to you to do, and that if she really likes you she'll compromise.

If she's unwilling to listen or compromise then f*ck her and be done with it. Or find another girl. Your call bruh

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    I'm probably just suffering oneitis with this girl, but in a small town (with a lot of he said/she said drama) like this, it's typical...

She has off and on been talking to a 30 year old guy that is probably looking to settle down, and she seems set on settling down... for some reason.

But you guys are right, she is controlling and has probably had the power in the relationship, I can't put up with that.
    It's up to you man but sounds like you're settling, but you don't really have alternatives. I think you should just tell her what she wants to hear then slip it into her azz bro. No lube. teach that bitch a lesson for bigboss. Good luck brother

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

OP is whipped.

It's up to you man but sounds like you're settling, but you don't really have alternatives. I think you should just tell her what she wants to hear then slip it into her azz bro. No lube. teach that bitch a lesson for bigboss. Good luck brother

There REALLY isn't much better alternatives (sadly pretty much every girl in this town is probably like this I think) out there here in my town in terms of appearance lol. I was born into a family that isn't very rich at all (my mom isn't there for me at all), so it's hard for me to move right now while I'm trying to pay for school.

she looks like the crazy controlling type.

There REALLY isn't much better alternatives out there here in my town in terms of appearance lol. I was born into a family that isn't very rich at all (my mom isn't there for me at all), so it's hard for me to move right now while I'm trying to pay for school.
    I hear you. If that's the case, take what you need from wherever you can get it just please don't catch feelings. A lot of girls just want to groom and convert guys to their idea of a boyfriend or husband. Don't be that guy. The decision you make now is critical in determining the trajectory of the rest of your life. Please make the right decision, sweet talk her, wine and dine her, tell her how beauitful she is, then get her alone and go from slow foreplay and being prince charming to ripping her panties off, shoving her face down and banging her in the azz until she submits and you have full power in your relationship dynamic i.e. you set the rules. I believe in you.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Every girl is like that in this small town. I don't know if any of you guys really live in small towns, but it's constant drama drama drama. I just need to move to the city and go to university instead of the trade school I'm going to where I can find some good ***** that's not controlling.

I wish there were women that were decent and not controlling around here. Maybe I'll just slip it in for a while and then leave.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Based on a post? she may be a sweet girl trying to help him clean up his act and maximize his potential because OP hangs out with drug addicts. He does live in Utah. You never know.

Based on a post? she may be a sweet girl trying to help him clean up his act and maximize his potential because OP hangs out with drug addicts. He does live in Utah. You never know.
    To be honest, I did hang out with stoners and friends that do some drugs on occasion, but the girl isn't exactly an angel either, although she is going to school and seems to have her shit together more than others here... it's not like my friends are really that great of friends anyway sooooo... ideally I need to get the **** out of here and find new friends...
    Last edited by UtahJazzFan88; 10-19-2014 at 12:34 AM.

To be honest, I did hang out with stoners and friends that do too many drugs and I was one of them for a while, but the girl isn't exactly an angel either, although she is going to school and seems to have her shit together more than others here... it's not like my friends are really that great of friends anyway sooooo...
    Alright I get it now.

Your 26.

She's around the same age group so obviously as a girl she's thinking about the guy she wants to end up with.

She is talking to a 30+ year old, and sees the benefits of guys who clean their act up, but isn't really into her or respects him all that much because he is OLDER.

Once you started to hit the gym and get a little discplined, she sees potential in you. She's probably physically attracted to you as well.

You've had an under privileged life and you live in a pretty shitty city, so you've underacheived and got some issues and you tend to blame it on your parents who didn't help you. You deal with these issues by getting high with ur stoner friends, who really don't give a shit about u, they just want to get high with u.

Just realize this, she is a product of her environment too, but at the end of the day unlike ur stoner friends, and ur parents, she wants u to be a better person and has a thing for u.

The problem here isn't her. The problem here is you. Shes basically challenging you to get your shit together. And getting your shit takes sacrifice which includes cutting out the toxic people in your life and part of you isn't ready yet because without them you'll lose your balance cuz home life for u sucks right now.

I say keep talking to her. Bang the hell out of her, it has to be **** man, and you'll be in the position of power PLUS you'll have a girl who will help you be a better person,

Good luck brother!!!

Stay the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck away.

I'm not going to convince you to take that advice.

Alright I get it now.

Your 26.

She's around the same age group so obviously as a girl she's thinking about the guy she wants to end up with.

She is talking to a 30+ year old, and sees the benefits of guys who clean their act up, but isn't really into her or respects him all that much because he is OLDER.

Once you started to hit the gym and get a little discplined, she sees potential in you. She's probably physically attracted to you as well.

You've had an under privileged life and you live in a pretty shitty city, so you've underacheived and got some issues and you tend to blame it on your parents who didn't help you. You deal with these issues by getting high with ur stoner friends, who really don't give a shit about u, they just want to get high with u.

Just realize this, she is a product of her environment too, but at the end of the day unlike ur stoner friends, and ur parents, she wants u to be a better person and has a thing for u.

The problem here isn't her. The problem here is you. Shes basically challenging you to get your shit together. And getting your shit takes sacrifice and part of you isn't ready yet.

I say keep talking to her. Bang the hell out of her, it has to be **** man, and you'll be in the position of power PLUS you'll have a girl who will help you be a better person,

Good luck brother!!!
    Heh. Well I agree with the bolded... but she's 21 and I'm 21, the 30 year old isn't exactly a world beater though... the guy dropped out of ITT Tech, which is a joke of a program anyway... sadly there just isn't good options here...
    Last edited by UtahJazzFan88; 10-19-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Stay the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck away.

I'm not going to convince you to take that advice.
    He needs to smash her though

Heh. Well I agree with the bolded... but she's 21 and I'm 21, the 30 year old isn't exactly a world beater though... the guy dropped out of ITT Tech, which is a joke of a program anyway... sadly there just isn't good options here...
    You've already made up you're mind. Plus she is cute.

Here's my advice to you though. And i'll stop talking shit and be serious. Forget about girls. Get into school, if not already, and put yourself in the best position to succeed financially. You need to devote yourself to it and stay away from drugs and all that bull shit. That's how you move to a better city, get girls, and just live a better quality life where you don't need to settle.

Id still bang her though..

Good luck!