Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: "Pentagon Warns of IMMEDIATE National Security Threats from Climate Change"

Global warming, climate change (which is normal if you look at history) whatever it's called now, this is like a new cult religion. Some people become belligerent and go mad if you don't agree with their way of thinking on this topic. They foam at the mouth. I think we should take care of our environment. Not kill all wildlife and keep things clean. But I think some people take it too far.

Default Re: "Pentagon Warns of IMMEDIATE National Security Threats from Climate Change"

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Electric cars cause just as much damage as gasoline... Unless that electricity came from solar/wind.
    This is simply not true. Even if source of energy is not renewable, environmentally it's still better to use an electric car.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Global warming, climate change (which is normal if you look at history) whatever it's called now, this is like a new cult religion. Some people become belligerent and go mad if you don't agree with their way of thinking on this topic. They foam at the mouth. I think we should take care of our environment. Not kill all wildlife and keep things clean. But I think some people take it too far.
    you should probably be more concerned about whether or not we are responding to the issue adequately right now, as opposed to whether or not some bunch of random other people you've never met are cult-foaming extremists or w/e.

nobody likes to talk about the left wing more than the right wing

(that last sentence wasn't directed at you senelcoolidge, just a thought that popped into my head)

People seriously just need to get on board with nuclear energy.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

We just need somebody to come up with a way to convert CO and CO2 to energy/power to move vehicles. Then it would counter all the other vehicles producing them. C'mon ISH scientists get yur asses in gear and get to work on that. And make sure supercars, hypercars, and extreme performance can still be achieved or I'll defund the whole project.