Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Don't blame Kobe for "snitching" on Shaq

Kobe didn't snitch to the media. He was being interrogated for a serious crime by the police and under the intense stress he accidentally talked about how he should have paid the girl off like Shaq does to avoid false allegations. It obviously wasn't premeditated. Blame the police for leaking a private transcript to the media not Kobe.

Default Re: Don't blame Kobe for "snitching" on Shaq

Banned

We saw your idiotic post in the other thread, kobe d!ck sucker. Shaq had NOTHING to do with this, why even bring up his name? He laments paying off the girls then say that to the cops. Shaq wouldn't pay off the girls anyways, he would have his MAN pay off the PIMP. So if the bish is acting wreckless..the pimp keep her in her place. Kobe is the dumbass thinking he's pimpin out hotel workers and working out prices with them.

Another troll thread. Needs to be deleted. You never accidentally talk either...

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    We saw your idiotic post in the other thread, kobe d!ck sucker. Shaq had NOTHING to do with this, why even bring up his name? He laments paying off the girls then say that to the cops. Shaq wouldn't pay off the girls anyways, he would have his MAN pay off the PIMP. So if the bish is acting wreckless..the pimp keep her in her place. Kobe is the dumbass thinking he's pimpin out hotel workers and working out prices with them.
    It isn't prostitution. It is hush money to avoid false allegations. Many athletes and celebs do that. Shaq had nothing to do with it. But do you honestly believe Kobe thought to himself let me snitch to the police about Shaq so they could leak it to the media while being interrogated for rape?

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    Kobe dumped me like a bad habbit

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Kobe didn't snitch to the media. He was being interrogated for a serious crime by the police and under the intense stress he accidentally talked about how he should have paid the girl off like Shaq does to avoid false allegations. It obviously wasn't premeditated. Blame the police for leaking a private transcript to the media not Kobe.

You're quickly becoming one of my least favorite posters.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding
    Another troll thread. Needs to be deleted. You never accidentally talk either...
    Troll threads are people blaming Kobe for what the police did. People do accidentally talk while being interrogated for a serious crime.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

One dumb thread deserves another, huh?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    You're quickly becoming one of my least favorite posters.
    Why because you hate Kobe? I would defend any player from bias idiots with no logic. People are attacking me because they can't make logical arguments to refute my points.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    One dumb thread deserves another, huh?
    Might as well just lock and delete them. The DMAVS thread too.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Kobe didn't snitch to the media, but he did snitch. And yes, he was being interrogated, but I doubt he was being interrogated about Shaq's doings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    Funny how nobody is commenting on Shaq. So because it's shaq he shouldn't be held the same type of scrutiny/standards as other cops? Dude actually wanted to be County Sheriff . What a pathetic country we live in.
    When was Shaq accused of RAPE?

At least Shaq is smart enough to befriend police departments in the cities he plays for. I'm sure LAPD would easier on him after he donated a police car that idiotic fairweather fans destroyed after they won a finals. What did Kobe ever do for the Colorado police much less his own city's police? Did Kobe put up money for the cars of his retard fans (like OP)?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Several of us would have made the same mistake under that same pressure. He probably thought that his dialogue was confidential.

So stupid that people even care about this anyway. We don't pay investigate Kobe's personal life, we pay to watch him put on a basketball show

Banned

It isn't prostitution. It is hush money to avoid false allegations. Many athletes and celebs do that. Shaq had nothing to do with it. But do you honestly believe Kobe thought to himself let me snitch to the police about Shaq so they could leak it to the media while being interrogated for rape?
    He tried to name drop and use Shaq's police connections. Fcking idiot.