Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Naw **** that....This deserves its own thread so im making this and putting it here

Seriously....what qualifies as the reason why Rachel Nicoles and Zach Lowe (ect ect ect) have a vote to determine anything related to NBA awards and accolades?

Nicholes is some post pregnancy built broad who only watches basketball for the gossip/beefs.No doubt in my mind she never played basketball at any level or even a pick up game. Wasn't this bch just covering the NFL a couple years back.

Dont even get me started on that sack of shit Lowe.

and i could keep naming people but you get it

NBA is a joke smh.I hate Joe Rogan but nothing bought a smile to my face like when Rogan pushed steven a smith's shit in for bringing that (o he choked) bs to MMA when ESPN made him cover the mma.

Like bch just because you sat the bench in some random division 3 school 20 years ago doesnt make you the albert einstein of sports."o check my numbers joe".1 Thats ESPN's numbers .....youre too scared to ever create your own platform, so you get sent around the country 300 days out of the year like a good whore working yourself half to death for ESPN.Joe built his own shit

little rant but fk it im done

Default Re: Naw **** that....This deserves its own thread so im making this and putting it he

rachel built right tho. thicc in right parts.

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

Default Re: Naw **** that....This deserves its own thread so im making this and putting it he

Super punchable face on that broad

OP melting down about a broad who's almost 50. Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    Seriously....what qualifies as the reason why Rachel Nicoles and Zach Lowe (ect ect ect) have a vote to determine anything related to NBA awards and accolades?

Nicholes is some post pregnancy built broad who only watches basketball for the gossip/beefs.No doubt in my mind she never played basketball at any level or even a pick up game. Wasn't this bch just covering the NFL a couple years back.

Dont even get me started on that sack of shit Lowe.

and i could keep naming people but you get it

NBA is a joke smh.I hate Joe Rogan but nothing bought a smile to my face like when Rogan pushed steven a smith's shit in for bringing that (o he choked) bs to MMA when ESPN made him cover the mma.

Like bch just because you sat the bench in some random division 3 school 20 years ago doesnt make you the albert einstein of sports."o check my numbers joe".1 Thats ESPN's numbers .....youre too scared to ever create your own platform, so you get sent around the country 300 days out of the year like a good whore working yourself half to death for ESPN.Joe built his own shit

little rant but fk it im done
    who should vote then?

Id gladly let Rachel sit on my face. That lady is a fox

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post

All fun and games until she starts talking like Bart Simpson and you suddenly go flaccid.

I swear to God i just seen this video but jesus!Almost word for word and no....this is not my channel (this is suppose to be an eyeroll..emojis are trash now)

This really looks like i just copied this dude's video with my take but i legit just seen this with in the last 10 mins.Just wish he added that smug piece of shit Lowe in this video.

Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 02-25-2020 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    All fun and games until she starts talking like Bart Simpson and you suddenly go flaccid.

Cali Love

This

Also **** joe hogan @ op

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    rachel built right tho. thicc in right parts.
    NOT AT ALL YO

Saw her in person in chicago at Cavs-Bulls and she is a lumpy troll with bad posture. Fat around the middle, with thin weak legs and a hunchback and looks like she STILL hasn’t learned to walk well in heels.

Rachael is ONLY cute with tons of makeup on, from straight on. Any other angle she is busted lumpy barrel bodied lazy unfit troll with horrible posture.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post

a woman who is that horribly lazy and apathetic with her fitness level, posture, and walk .... is not gonna be overwhelmingly militant when it comes to both holes hygiene.

She is relatively disgusting in person bro besides her eyes/makeup.

No chance of oral, but MAYBE if she kept her top on to cover all those gross tire rolls of fat around her middle, and had full make up on, she could be tolerable in legs up mish.

Winning>Stats

ahahahahahahaha!

Winning>Stats

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    a woman who is that horribly lazy and apathetic with her fitness level, posture, and walk .... is not gonna be overwhelmingly militant when it comes to both holes hygiene.

She is relatively disgusting in person bro besides her eyes/makeup.

No chance of oral, but MAYBE if she kept her top on to cover all those gross tire rolls of fat around her middle, and had full make up on, she could be tolerable in legs up mish.
    What is it like being an Incel?

So who gets a pass? T Mac, Shaq, Rose, Barkley, Pippen, Smith, Barnes, Pierce, Billups.
    Is the prerequisite to have played in the NBA?