Default Which voices in the boxing world do you place in the top echelon with Max Kellerman ?

Here are two clips that showcase not only Max’s encyclopedic knowledge of boxing, and how to apply it to this fight we just saw.

But also about the history outside of the ring, amongst fans, and how boxing’s racially promoted past still haunts the sport to this day:

https://youtu.be/A_9fWbFZJNk

https://youtu.be/-LuIOir53qk

In the second clip, Max forecasts many possible outcomes, of which we actually witnessed one of the less likely ones.

Would love to listen to other voices whom y’all think can match Max on this front. Max grew up in a mostly post-racial hip hop golden era, and has a social/societal perspective the older cats just didn’t live a life where they could arrive at his current state.

I, for one, can’t wait to hear RA the Rugged Man’s take on it.

Default Re: Which voices in the boxing world do you place in the top echelon with Max Kellerm

I guess someone like Teddy Atlas.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Which voices in the boxing world do you place in the top echelon with Max Kellerm

For the record, I think Max Kellerman is annoying as hell with that trimmed up beard he's been sporting for 25 years. Either shave it off or let it grow out. Pick one.

Paulie M. and Brian Stann. Brian Stann is more MMA though, but he has a wealth of knowledge.

Jim Lampley

Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen.

I like Teddy Atlas

Kellerman sucks

National High School Star

Larry Merchant
    Al Bernstein
    Roy Jones, Jr
    Jim Lampley