Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Georgia getting flooded with migrants

Stone Mountain a small poor area in Georgia has received more muslim migrants than NY and Los Angeles combined. Mostly Syrians and Sub Saharan Africans. Dems are trying to make Red states Purple than Blue. Poor people can't fight back.

Another reason not to vote for Hillary. Because she's all in with the migrants and we all know how peaceful they are. It hurts poor people, black people...they don't care about the working class poor.

Default Re: Georgia getting flooded with migrants

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Stone Mountain a small poor area in Georgia has received more muslim migrants than NY and Los Angeles combined. Mostly Syrians and Sub Saharan Africans. Dems are trying to make Red states Purple than Blue. Poor people can't fight back.

Another reason not to vote for Hillary. Because she's all in with the migrants and we all know how peaceful they are. It hurts poor people, black people...they don't care about the working class poor.
    You know what we should do....

Bring in more people that keep blowing us up.

There are people all over the world who are looking for help, but we choose the shittiest of the shitty who have nothing in common with our culture and bring them here.

Blacks gonna have to fight to work at their gas stations soon. But they won't be hired, browns only hire family.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    You know what we should do....

Bring in more people that keep blowing us up.

There are people all over the world who are looking for help, but we choose the shittiest of the shitty who have nothing in common with our culture and bring them here.

Blacks gonna have to fight to work at their gas stations soon. But they won't be hired, browns only hire family.
    What is wrong with you?

Banned

Dems are trying to make Red states Purple than Blue.

It's actually most likely the doing of the GOP lawmakers there. They've been begging the Feds to allow more migrants into the State after their Donald Drumpf lite 'You have to go Back' plan blew up in their faces.

All Covered Here

You're Welcome.

EDIT- TLDR... Georgia boiled down-

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    5 years after Georgia enacted their anti-immigration bill, a group of bipartisan Congressmen from the State are lobbying Labor Secretary Tom Perez to expedite work Visas for Mexican farmers. The labor shortage is threatening to cost the State many millions of dollars.

Georgia has one of the highest unemployment rates in the U.S.

These are jobs that Americans simply don't want to do, it's been proven time and time again. Again, Georgia became so desperate after their self-inflicted crisis that they were willing to go the old school confederate route and use slave labor to fill the labor shortage... And they're still desperate now to get more migrants into their State.
    People never learn.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 09-28-2016 at 05:00 PM.

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

It's actually most likely the doing of the GOP lawmakers there. They've been begging the Feds to allow more migrants into the State after their Donald Drumpf lite 'You have to go Back' plan blew up in their faces.

All Covered Here

You're Welcome.

EDIT- TLDR... Georgia boiled down-

People never learn.
    So you as a Democrat want to continue to exploit the illegals and poor people so they can work for low wages. Let the market regulate itself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dgaras
    So you as a Democrat want to continue to exploit the illegals and poor people so they can work for low wages.
    That's where immigration reform comes in. Workers who put in x number of years, x number of taxes should be given a pathway to citizenship which would protect them in terms of minimum wages, benefits, etc.

Let the market regulate itself.
    Yeah, that always work out well.

We've already seen the result of the 'go back to your country' plans in Alabama and Georgia. Utter disaster... to the point that the same people who instituted those laws are now begging the federal government to flood their State with foreign workers.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Stone Mountain a small poor area in Georgia
    Those areas are poor because small towns are aging and populations are declining. They need young, productive immigrants.

You're Welcome.
    Thanks for the reading material

You know what though...I don't wanna hear it from yall unless you've actually seen these families for yourself. It's sickening how inhumane some of the people on this site are.

Right here in Pinellas county, we (local American Muslims) have so far located 35 Syrian families that have moved into the area all within the past year...and it's heartbreaking, man. Some of the families seem to be ok (mentally) while others it's truly tragic what they've been through. I personally haven't visited a family yet (only realized about it a few days ago when my dad was talking with some of our friends), although the stories we've heard...there is this one family (mother, father, 3 daughters i believe are teens) where the father has become mentally disable and unable to work...idk exactly what it is, but apparently he now acts like a child and isn't really aware. The mother goes everyday and works (no transportation) to support the family.

In another family, the man of the house can't work due to the burns he suffered when a grenade hit his house. He kept going back in the house to save his children (who came out alive, elhamdullilah) and ended up injuring himself so much...so much to the point where he was in a coma for SIX MONTHS, and is now living with burns on his body.

Plenty of other stories with the other families, and this is just the 35 families in this county....wanna know the worst part? It isn't like it was for us Bosnians for example, back in the 90's when people actually wanted to help us and did. These Syrian families have been painted bad by the media to the point where they aren't being helped, they are literally scraping to survive right now...most of them don't even speak english.

To you guys, it's not real because you don't see it. You're on the internet posting all day and judging away, you aren't even aware of what real people go through.

"they're gonna blow us up"

No dude...they're trying to get away from that, they wanna live a normal life just like me and...well not you, you live your life on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    You know what though...I don't wanna hear it from yall unless you've actually seen these families for yourself. It's sickening how inhumane some of the people on this site are.

Right here in Pinellas county, we (local American Muslims) have so far located 35 Syrian families that have moved into the area all within the past year...and it's heartbreaking, man. Some of the families seem to be ok (mentally) while others it's truly tragic what they've been through. I personally haven't visited a family yet (only realized about it a few days ago when my dad was talking with some of our friends), although the stories we've heard...there is this one family (mother, father, 3 daughters i believe are teens) where the father has become mentally disable and unable to work...idk exactly what it is, but apparently he now acts like a child and isn't really aware. The mother goes everyday and works (no transportation) to support the family.

In another family, the man of the house can't work due to the burns he suffered when a grenade hit his house. He kept going back in the house to save his children (who came out alive, elhamdullilah) and ended up injuring himself so much...so much to the point where he was in a coma for SIX MONTHS, and is now living with burns on his body.

Plenty of other stories with the other families, and this is just the 35 families in this county....wanna know the worst part? It isn't like it was for us Bosnians for example, back in the 90's when people actually wanted to help us and did. These Syrian families have been painted bad by the media to the point where they aren't being helped, they are literally scraping to survive right now...most of them don't even speak english.

To you guys, it's not real because you don't see it. You're on the internet posting all day and judging away, you aren't even aware of what real people go through.
    Poignant post. These Trump trolls have never seen true human suffering up close. They have no humanity in them.

Banned

Liberals can't give two shits about them. It is for votes. Some will come here and be successful and some will come here and mooch off the government. In some countries they are quite surprised that America pays them to not work. The welfare state is very sad.

Also, Liberals in Georgia will not like this. The most racist people in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

and this is how the 5th column operates, lads

and then he even boasts about it

incredible

that's why you don't let people like this into the country because once they are in they will continue to work against the natives from within

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    that's why you don't let people like this into the country because once they are in they will continue to work against the natives from within

There is a fable from Arab:

[I]One cold night, as an Arab sat in his tent, a Camel thrust the flap of the tent aside, and looked in.