Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Based Sheriff David Clarke Sons Don Lemon live on TV. RIP Don Lemon

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TtVtLZTis

found the video since this popped back up...

Watch as the reporter goes off on Clinton, they 'lose the feed'.
    holy shit, 1984 style black out, and people think Fox News is biased and CNN isn't?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Donny Lemon was shook. There was a few seconds where he was silent with his mouth wide open trying to find the words to counter the Sheriff. CNN probably already deleted this tape.

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Best part is when he brings up the Harvard study to support his point. Clarke read the study and calls Lemon out on his false interpretation of it, then Lemon immediately begins trying to discredit the study that he brought up to support his own argument in the first place.
    Indeed. People like Lemon will try and push their agenda no matter what the evidence says and when confronted with facts that do not support their point of view they will move the goal posts or try and deflect. In 30 seconds he goes from bringing up the Harvard study to support his point to saying that "many people did not find it credible". That's an astonishing backtrack.

It's just incredible how narrow minded some liberals are. Some are prepared to accept differing points of view and debate issues honestly, however far too many are uncompromising ideologues.

He supports BLM. He brought the Sheriff on because he thought the two of them would echo chamber together about how the movement is misunderstood and cops in America are all racists and BLM is a legit peaceful movement on par with MLK's Civil Rights Movement.
    i don't think he brought him on for that - Clarke is like the highest profile sheriff in the country and his views on BLM are well known

they were probably hoping for a confrontation but Lemon was just woefully prepared

also Don Lemon is 50? wtf

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Sheesh. That was uncomfy to watch. I think you'd fancy me quite liberal but I think BLM is largely bullshit and agree that the anti-police rhetoric is dangerous and completely unfair. You guys really need to come off the liberal vs conservative thing, it's just not reality, most adults can look at issues, events, and individuals through an independent lens. I suggest you all try to do the same. The line in the sand is drawn to keep us apart.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    Sheesh. That was uncomfy to watch. I think you'd fancy me quite liberal but I think BLM is largely bullshit and agree that the anti-police rhetoric is dangerous and completely unfair. You guys really need to come off the liberal vs conservative thing, it's just not reality, most adults can look at issues, events, and individuals through an independent lens. I suggest you all try to do the same. The line in the sand is drawn to keep us apart.
    I'm not on the liberal and conservative thing.

Lefty dems brand me a lunatic righty, right wingers brand me a hippy lefty.

The curse of being in the middle ground, idiots with black and white thinking project their narrative on to you and turn you in to the enemy no matter what.

But in this case, CNN's pro-censorship policy definitely goes against my values.

most adults can look at issues, events, and individuals through an independent lens.
    Definitely not true in this day and age.

Banned

I'm not on the liberal and conservative thing.

Lefty dems brand me a lunatic righty, right wingers brand me a hippy lefty.

The curse of being in the middle ground, idiots with black and white thinking project their narrative on to you and turn you in to the enemy no matter what.

But in this case, CNN's pro-censorship policy definitely goes against my values.

Definitely not true in this day and age. Stop projecting yourself on to everyone around you.
    This.

I'm an independent thinker myself and I don't believe in the right and left paradigm. I like to look at the world as one beautiful painting. Sometimes you need a little black and sometimes you need a little white in the portrait. I am like that colorful peacock observing from the middle.

What I do find troubling is when I argue with liberals I get insulted and called a conservative because I don't believe with them. They even tried to affiliate me with the GOP party who I could care less about and they are suppose to be the tolerant ones.

The conservatives are more level headed. They are stubborn but their reasons are very logical compared to their counterparts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    This.

I'm an independent thinker myself and I don't believe in the right and left paradigm. I like to look at the world as one beautiful painting. Sometimes you need a little black and sometimes you need a little white in the portrait. I am like that colorful peacock observing from the middle.

The conservatives are more level headed. They are stubborn but their reasons are very logical compared to their counterparts.
    Exactly.

In modern America, the Left is basing its ideology purely on emotion, the Right is basing its ideas on facts, logic and reality.

I tend to agree more with people who speak in true facts and logic. The more false statistics prominent lefties in America continue to spew, the more I will naturally turn against them.

I cannot support any political party that actively peddles false statistics to the masses, like what Obama, Hillary and anyone who mentions "the wage gap" are doing.

I also cannot support the political party responsible for creating the KKK and now BLM. I cannot support any political party that has illegally interned Americans in concentration camps due to their ancestry. I cannot support any political party that has thrown my Liege Lord Webb under the bus.

And yet at the same time I believe gay people should be able to **** and marry who they want to, and abortion should be legal, and weed should be legal.

Buddha and Lord Leto II are right-the golden path is the way.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 07-18-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Banned

This guy is on the post game show right now and he is still getting owned.

They really need to get his ass off the show.

A Black pastor just said he was speaking on Thursday and Lemon was shook and interrupted the guy to say 'so you are speaking on Thursday?'....he just said it 2 minutes ago to the other guy.

Banned

This man Lemon can't even keep order on his own show. How did he even get a show in the first place?

Banned

Lemon trying to smear Clarke just now, what a butthurt little bitch.

I have never watched this show before. Dunno if I can last 5 more minutes

All he does is ask biased leading questions.

And when his guests say something against the narrative he's trying to create he talks over them or tries to change the subject. What a shill.

Banned

Lemon has to read the speech of the night off Google and one of the best lines and speeches of the night was Sheriff Clarke.

He was stuttering and shook.

Banned

Lemon trying to smear Clarke just now, what a butthurt little bitch.

I have never watched this show before. Dunno if I can last 5 more minutes

All he does is ask biased leading questions.

He has to sit there and hear his colleagues talk about how great Clarke is and how he is real people giving real speeches.

Lemon has to be sweating through his shirt.

Banned

Clarke is my new favorite American hero

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

When a liberal shouts over a conservative without listening to their opinion it's a meltdown but when a conservative does it he is Based and Alpha. . Ok got it