Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: What is your favorite strain of maurijuana?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    ^
    Potentially bro, potentially. That or dramatically decrease how much I smoke, limit it to just a weekend type of thing.

Nah, it doesn't hit me while I'm high, like I said it hits me 2 hrs after smoking. And if it's the tobacco, I'd get a headache 5x a day from smoking cigs

It might be the dehydration, or maybe it ****s with my allergies. Once I buy the vape, that's it though.

You know of any vape that can vape both bud and wax? If not you, Draz my brotha, where you at?
    It would be better to take a 2 week T break than to shift to weekends only, reset your cannabinoid receptors for lack of a better term. I don't vape a whole lot, I'm assuming you want a portable vape, I really like G Pens but they get a bad rep some places. They're well regarded among the community that I am familiar with, but Reddit seems to hate them because they used to buy chinese jank and rebrand it under their name, supposedly they're legit now. I don't own one myself, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it when I use it, and hear good things about from co-workers/clients etc.

Took 6 hits off a 3 man blunt last night. I died. Don't even know how I made it home. I just woke up in bed

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Took 6 hits off a 3 man blunt last night. I died. Don't even know how I made it home. I just woke up in bed
    With your boxers on backwards.