Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Why do Chicago fans have so much fury towards the Miami Heat/Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Not a Bulls fan but I think it's because:

- Traditional Bulls/Heat rivalry stemming from the the 90's.

- 2011 ECF series.

- They view Bron as a possible threat to dethrone MJ.

- Bron and his teams have consistently destroyed the Bulls. Every single time.

- They don't respect Miami teaming up like cowards after seeing their own team do it the "right way". They might not respect Miami in terms of competitive spirit.

idk.
    rofl

Default Re: Why do Chicago fans have so much fury towards the Miami Heat/Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    OP has tons of Beiber gifs, he enjoys posting them all over ISH.

[COLOR="White"]I really think the faggot is a pedo. [/COLOR]

I'm not the OP dude.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RagaZ
    ^^

The funny thing is that Silkk would have been a Bulls fan if that had happened
    Silk and Pauk who openly admit to being LBJ stans >>>>>> the LBJ stans posing as "Heat fans since 80's" etc. Honestly you can't even call them LBJ fans. Watch what happens when Lebron loses a step and becomes a glorified role player and Wiggins is the clear cut best in the world on the best team.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    Silk and Pauk who openly admit to being LBJ stans >>>>>> the LBJ stans posing as "Heat fans since 80's" etc. Honestly you can't even call them LBJ fans. Watch what happens when Lebron loses a step and becomes a glorified role player and Wiggins is the clear cut best in the world on the best team.
    watching more "dreamworks" movies arent you

Lebron has lost a step...he's not as athletic as he was in CLE in 2009, would you agree? yet still, he's the best player in the world. he's adding to his game with every step he loses (i.e. post-game & 3pt shot) over the past couple years

Classless Bulls fans. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    ^ ^

Posting shit like this doesn't help your reputation as a pedo.

Because they kick our ass every year in the playoffs what kind of retarded question is that

*Add that to the fact that they have the MOST bandwagon fans in the league and you have your answer.

What kind of fan wouldn't have fury towards to the best player on biggest rival?

I bet OP is a Drake fan.

NBA rookie of the year

I'm at the gym today and people were actually celebrating Evan Turner being traded to the Pacers.

Banned

I think it's more towards LeBron than Miami. It dates back to the Cleveland days.

That Midwest rivalry (CHI, CLE, DET), I guess. Add Pittsburgh and Green Bay to the mix for football.

We got that here in the Northeast too; NY, Boston, Philly.