Default Cucknited Kingdom

[QUOTE]Muslim charity to put 'Allah is great' posters on buses to portray Islam in a positive light

[B]Hundreds of British buses will carry adverts praising Allah as part of a campaign launched by the country

Default Re: Cucknited Kingdom

I find it astounding how easily the propaganda term of Islamophobia (promulgated by the Muslim Brotherhood) has become accepted as a part of the english lexicon, with next to no opposition, and is now constantly used by news outlets that pretend to be impartial (when using the term is expressing bias in and of itself).

Was Nietzsche a Christianophobe? Amazing how a personal opinion, which may or may not be based upon reasoned deduction and personal preference (aside from simply blind prejudice). Since when did it become normal to say: "if you don't like my religion you are a bigot."

Tis totalitarian policing of opinion 101.

It's pretty intriguing how I would have viewed this as maybe only ever being remotely possible in London - maybe Birmingham too.

How long until every city in Europe gets its quota of foreigners regardless of whether they want it, can even support it, or not?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I find it astounding how easily the propaganda term of Islamophobia (promulgated by the Muslim Brotherhood) has become accepted as a part of the english lexicon, with next to no opposition, and is now constantly used by news outlets that pretend to be impartial (when using the term is expressing bias in and of itself).

Was Nietzsche a Christianophobe? Amazing how a personal opinion, which may or may not be based upon reasoned deduction and personal preference (aside from simply blind prejudice). Since when did it become normal to say: "if you don't like my religion you are a bigot."

Tis totalitarian policing of opinion 101.
    Hamas, Hezbollah and Muslim Brotherhood have dominated the propaganda war in Europe and the sheepy Scandinavians, Britons and Central Europeans have gobbled it up with a smile on their face.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    It's pretty intriguing how I would have viewed this as maybe only ever being remotely possible in London - maybe Birmingham too.

How long until every city in Europe gets its quota of foreigners regardless of whether they want it, can even support it, or not?
    Well, that was the plan and intent of F

Banned

I don't think Islamophobia is a word and I hate that everything is a word just because you throw -phobia after it.

SJWphobia?

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

Germans gonna german.
    Generalising does not help, most people i know hate her.

There are more than enough people who oppose her, we should not make the same mistakes over and over again and start conflict over some idiotic believes of the ruling class.

The left wing media's casual use of terrorist propaganda terms is scary for many reasons. It just shows how the masses will accept anything as normal if they hear it enough times.

Imagine if the media causally referred to a cereal commercial featuring an interracial couple as "potentially offensive" because it might promote "white genocide"? Wouldn't you think that's weird that we care about what "might be offensive" to a few extremists?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

If it's private buses and private funding who cares

I think England is destroyin itself with it's cow towing to Muzzies. Buy this is kind of a non-issue