Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default One thing I like about Obama...he has deported a record number of people

This is probably the only thing I like about him.

Obama has deported a record number of immigrants and his approval rating is pretty high because of this.

The American public wants this to continue and Trump will continue and finish what Obama has started. Only thing Trump can learn from Obama and that is to keep quiet about deportations from the public.

Lets unite and make this country stronger and better than ever.

Default Re: One thing I like about Obama...he has deported a record number of people

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    This is probably the only thing I like about him.

Obama has deported a record number of immigrants and his approval rating is pretty high because of this.

The American public wants this to continue and Trump will continue and finish what Obama has started. Only thing Trump can learn from Obama and that is to keep quiet about deportations from the public.

Lets unite and make this country stronger and better than ever.
    He actually hasn't. He just changed what the legal definition of "deportation" is. Not a joke. This is actually reality under Obama. Now, people that aren't let in in the first place are counted as "deportations".

Default Re: One thing I like about Obama...he has deported a record number of people

obama is one of the greats, it would be a damn shame if the likes of trump follows up his 8 year tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    He actually hasn't. He just changed what the legal definition of "deportation" is. Not a joke. This is actually reality under Obama. Now, people that aren't let in in the first place are counted as "deportations".
    Absolutely false.

Numbers don't lie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    obama is one of the greats, it would be a damn shame if the likes of trump follows up his 8 year tenure.

He created Trump.

Obama is pretty good in immigration.

Banned

There is a reason Latinos call him the Deporter in Chief.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Has he brought in record numbers of muslims in the meanwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    There is a reason Latinos call him the Deporter in Chief.
    You're quite the racist cosidering you're a Jew.

I've never heard anyone refer to Obama that way and thanks for stereotyping all illegal immigrants as Latinos Great job Jude schwul

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

I've never heard anyone refer to Obama that way and thanks for stereotyping all illegal immigrants as Latinos Great job Jude schwul
    He is great on immigration and yes, they call him that.

I have no problems with that name but i like it and i hope he deports more. His favorability rating is high due to it.

You've NEVER heard Obama referred to as "deporter in chief" by Latino groups? You've never heard that before?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    This is a half truth at best. The majority of the deportations are occurring at the border (60-65%) and of the remaining, the majority of those are people with criminal records. People who are settled and working (and paying taxes) are seeing 40% less deportations under Obama.

Banned

Obama is a beast on immigrants and praised for it.

Wait till you see Trump.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Poor guy taking Ls left and right

Banned

Latino isn't a race. It is impossible to be racist to a cultural group consisting of French, Italian, Spanish, Portugese and Romanian Europeans, not to mention Central and South Americans.

There are many latinos who refer to Obama as the Deporter in Chief. This is a known fact.

Please educate yourself on the subject.

Here is an article to aid your education bro
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...108-story.html

The only person stereotyping ALL latinos and ALL Jews is you, bro. Check your privilege and please refrain from logical fallacy in future posts. Thanks, have a happy Mothers Day :)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Latino isn't a race. It is impossible to be racist to a cultural group consisting of French, Italian, Spanish, Portugese and Romanian Europeans, not to mention Central and South Americans.

There are many latinos who refer to Obama as the Deporter in Chief. This is a known fact.

Please educate yourself on the subject.

Here is an article to aid your education bro
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...108-story.html

The only person stereotyping ALL latinos and ALL Jews is you, bro. Check your privilege and please refrain from logical fallacy in future posts. Thanks, have a happy Mothers Day :)
    GOAT eulogy.