Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Decent playground baller Carter_17's Avatar

Default Re: Do people realize how good Dallas is going to be in 2014-2015?

They need to trade felton (+ some pick ?) for a big who can defend and they will reach at least the WCF.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    Obvious troll thread, but Mavs are definitely better than last year. 4th-5th seed, and 2nd round is the most likely scenario but you never know.. if things just gel right, they could sneak to the wcf. They have the talent, now its just about chemistry and fit.

Dirk and Ellis were great together and adding Parsons and Tyson is gonna make them even better. More spacing for Ellis to drive with Parsons at the wing, and Tyson is actually able to catch the ball and finish. No more Dalembert stone hands
    And you probably though I was trolling in 2010-2011 when I said this Mavs team would be special?

I'm been following them since before you were born. I have forgotten more about them than you'll ever know. You're the troll.

OP has been banned on so many different accounts but keeps making new ones to spam his racist, biased and downright idiotic opinions on ISH. He's like a nasty little fly that you just can't swat fast enough

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I get what you're saying, another example is when the Bucks outplayed the Heat in 2013. I really thought we were the better team, but Miami just executed better in the final 48 minutes of every game.
    Damn those last four quarters of every game, that's where the Bucks tend to fall down.

The Mavs are a nice team but the West is far too stacked for any team to be 'expected' to win it all. Second round team, maybe conference finals depending on matchups, but there's no guarantees. I do like the revised structure, they should be a good team to watch and will do some damage.

Vince Carter still part of the rotation?

Sas
    Okc
    Lac
    Gsw
    Por / Dal
    Dal / Por
    Mem
    Hou

?

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Vince Carter still part of the rotation?
    Pretty sure he's with Memphis now

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I didn't know we were going to make threads about teams that are "good" enough to be eliminated in the first or second round. I can't wait for the next plethora of threads on other teams who will do so.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    I'll believe it when I see it. Tons of hype from extreme Mavs homers is to be expected. Think Mavs got better but any team giving Raymond Felton minutes kinda makes me laugh. Mavs yesterday talked about a putting Devin Harris and Felton on the court at the same time. Good luck with that. But you never know in today's NBA (or any era for that matter). Evenly spread, deep teams can win it all. Chandler is a good pick up but is he better than Dalembert offensively. Can Dirk still take over a 7 game series? Is Chandler Parsons really a glorified role player? Lots of questions imo. But I'm all for good competition, and rivalries.

Dallas fans are usually among the most unexcitable buzzkillers out there. The Mavericks have improved their roster quite a bit, but that's about it. We'll see what happens.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I didn't know we were going to make threads about teams that are "good" enough to be eliminated in the first or second round. I can't wait for the next plethora of threads on other teams who will do so.
    No, the Mavs are a championship caliber team

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath

Dallas fans are usually among the most unexcitable buzzkillers out there. The Mavericks have improved their roster quite a bit, but that's about it. We'll see what happens.
    Seriously... He should call them out, because I ain't seeing it...

Mavericks Fans = Realists

5-time NBA All-Star

I like their sets and options on offense. Bench is deep. I have them third out West and can make it to the conference finals. They got players who got something to prove and really good team players.