Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Default Re: Coach K on the Wiggins-for-Love "Would do it without a moment of hesitance."

Honestly I'd do it too. Wiggins is unproven and I'm no longer convinced that his ceiling is higher than Love, and Bennett I don't think is going to pan out while Love is a sure thing.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Coach K on the Wiggins-for-Love "Would do it without a moment of hesitance."

This thread is just a disaster. Wiggins is unproven, eh? He's a f#cking 19-year-old rookie? When was the last rookie that was "proven"? And, again... Golden State's other best offer is David Lee and Harrison Barnes. We should certainly have to hand over Wiggins, though, just "because"....

Did I mention that Love will not be signing an extension and we'll have to rely on re-signing him via free agency next year, as well? Yes? Well, I just mentioned it again in case you didn't catch it the first time.

If Wiggins is included in this trade, it will have been a massive debacle of epic proportions.

I know Minnesota really, really, really wants him. I get that... I do. I also know that LeBron fans couldn't care less about this franchise beyond the next few years. Why should they?

But there is a reason almost every Cavs fan is against including Wiggins in a trade... any trade.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    This thread is just a disaster. Wiggins is unproven, eh? He's a f#cking 19-year-old rookie? When was the last rookie that was "proven"? And, again... Golden State's other best offer is David Lee and Harrison Barnes. We should certainly have to hand over Wiggins, though, just "because"....

Did I mention that Love will not be signing an extension and we'll have to rely on re-signing him via free agency next year, as well? Yes? Well, I just mentioned it again in case you didn't catch it the first time.

If Wiggins is included in this trade, it will have been a massive debacle of epic proportions.

I know Minnesota really, really, really wants him. I get that... I do. I also know that LeBron fans couldn't care less about this franchise beyond the next few years. Why should they?

But there is a reason almost every Cavs fan is against including Wiggins in a trade... any trade.
    Well good thing for cavs fans griff and gil have both said repeatedly wiggins isn't going to be traded. wolves can keep dreaming tho.