Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Blood Yes's Ultimate Guide: Best Players in the NBA Year-by-Year since 1999

After 2 weeks of hard research, ready to add 2012

Default Re: Blood Yes's Ultimate Guide: Best Players in the NBA Year-by-Year since 1999

Adding in 2013 as well, a little treat

Added in 2014, along with a ranking of the players. Feel free to discuss now, as the guide is now completed for at least another 9 months!

I rule the local playground Fork's Avatar

Nice list, but expected KD to take the 2014. No hate though, good job

Quote Originally Posted by Fork
    Nice list, but expected KD to take the 2014. No hate though, good job
    Thanks

And dont worry, KD still isnt in his prime yet, and he definitely has a chance to be the POY on my list in the near future, maybe even this upcoming season if he shows major improvement in his game!

Great thread. I like your emphasis on LeBron's game against Detroit in 2007... That is still the most magnificent performance I've seen by anyone not named Michael Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Great thread. I like your emphasis on LeBron's game against Detroit in 2007... That is still the most magnificent performance I've seen by anyone not named Michael Jordan.
    Thanks man!

Did you also know, that LeBron's 25 straight points against Detroit in game 5, is an NBA PLAYOFF RECORD?! Just found out today. Incredible, considering the large amount of scorers that have played in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by blood yes
    Thanks man!

Did you also know, that LeBron's 25 straight points against Detroit in game 5, is an NBA PLAYOFF RECORD?! Just found out today. Incredible, considering the large amount of scorers that have played in the NBA.
    Was it the most scored consecutively, period? Or just the most scored consecutively to finish a game?

If the latter, it's still incredible.

If the former, it's absolutely transcendent.

This was a 22-year old...

Game five of a 2-2 series...

On the road...

Against a team with championship experience...

And he scored every last point of theirs in BOTH overtimes...

Scoring in every way imaginable.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. Kev, Rob, and Melissa up in my room drinking and playing board games while we watched it. By the time the first OT was halfway through, we were all just mesmerized. I get chills thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Was it the most scored consecutively, period? Or just the most scored consecutively to finish a game?

If the latter, it's still incredible.

If the former, it's absolutely transcendent.

This was a 22-year old...

Game five of a 2-2 series...

On the road...

Against a team with championship experience...

And he scored every last point of theirs in BOTH overtimes...

Scoring in every way imaginable.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. Kev, Rob, and Melissa up in my room drinking and playing board games while we watched it. By the time the first OT was halfway through, we were all just mesmerized. I get chills thinking about it.
    Found it here as i was researching

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_LeBron_James

Go to section 6.2

bump

swag bump

turn up bump

BUMP SWAG

October bump swag

Basketball Genius

bran was not better than KD

you put bran over kobe in 2009 in spite of kobe winning the title, getting FMVP, and leading his team to the promised land, yet put bran over KD who put up legendary stats in the rs and averaged nearly 30/9/4 in the playoffs against top level competition.

you're gonna have to run this by me again because if bran gets the nod for his play while winning ONE game in the magic series, why the hell shouldn't the reigning MVP get his due for having more wins against the spurs than Bran did

and i love how you didn't mention KD's countless game-winners and his legendary scoring streak, as well as getting more wins in the year than bran did (another thing you gave him the nod over kobe for) without having westbrook for the majority of the season as well.
    Last edited by PsychoBe; 10-01-2014 at 10:15 PM.