Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Where does Lebron's court vision and playmaking rank all time?

lmaooo at idiots in this thread using assists per game to prove he doesn't have great play making skills and court vision. just watch the games for yourself, you can see with your own two eyes he has phenomenal court vision and play making skills. i'd argue it's the best in the league today.

in case you forgot, lebron is third all time in points per game. third to only jordan and wilt. if lebron was a full time point guard, he would be third all time in assists per game. he's averaging seven assists per game for his career on top of that twenty seven points per game.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    is blake griffin a top 10 passing pf of all time?

classic chris paul, playing hot potato with the ball when he has an open shot.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    if his play making was top 10 all time. he'd be a 10 time champion by now

give any 6 of those guys you mentioned lebrons body/speed/athleticism and theyed all have 10 championships

is this thread for real?

lebrons a really good play maker..... compared to kobe or jordan

yeah compared to guys who were strictly deadly assassins... lebron looks real good

those 2 more apg is fancy shmancy

but compared to guys whos entire job was play making? come the f*ck on bro

lebron is 29th all time in APG

and thats without a tail end of career dip like other retired legends... that 6.9 will drop to 6.3 before hes finished. which would be right behind larry bird at #43 all time

this is dumb

/thread
    Ignoring the hypothetical scenarios that you're presenting, presently, LeBron is 29th all time in APG. That's actually extremely incredible, considering the fact that LeBron also averaged almost 28 PPG and takes 20 shots a game.
    How about a different scenario? LeBron decreasing his scoring and becomes a facilitator first. Increases his APG to ~8, which puts him in the top 15. Drops his PPG to ~25. That would be 25/8/8 over his career.
    Last edited by aj1987; 03-09-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Only Paul has a case over him in terms of vision right now.

Top 15 court vision all time lock, possibly top 10 all time. Could go higher if he played PG full time instead of trying to score, ie more practice.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    and thats without a tail end of career dip like other retired legends... that 6.9 will drop to 6.3 before hes finished. which would be right behind larry bird at #43 all time

this is dumb

/thread
    stop it. when lebron loses his athleticism at age thirty four, he will then move to point guard full time and average twenty five points per game - eight rebounds per game - eight point five assists per game. his points per game will take a small hit but not by much since he will be in his sixteenth season. and his assists per game for his career will go up to nine a game when it's all said and done.

thirty thousand plus career points, ten thousand plus career rebounds, ten thousand plus career assists. only player in nba history to accomplish this.

Decent playground baller

Im not impressed with his passing to be honest. Im not a hater, I actually like Lebron but not Wade. Lebron is a willing passer but he does not posess a significantly better court vision than Penny Hardaway, Manu, Kyrie Irving, Chris Webber, or Mark Price.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Odumbb
    Im not impressed with his passing to be honest. Im not a hater, I actually like Lebron but not Wade. Lebron is a willing passer but he does not posess a significantly better court vision than Penny Hardaway, Manu, Kyrie Irving, Chris Webber, or Mark Price.
    I legit laughed out loud.

too easy to spot out the trolls on this forum.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    too easy to spot out the trolls on this forum.
    One of the sites biggest trolls is so blissfully ignorant about being a troll he cant even realize how much of a hypocrite he is

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

One of the sites biggest trolls is so blissfully ignorant about being a troll he cant even realize how much of a hypocrite he is
    who's trolling? point out where i am trolling lmaoooooooo.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    who's trolling? point out where i am trolling lmaoooooooo.
    Why bother, everyone knows you do nothing but troll and then feign ignorance to the fact.

Why bother, everyone knows you do nothing but troll and then feign ignorance to the fact.
    Look at the statement you made before, and tell us who the troll is.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Look at the statement you made before, and tell us who the troll is.
    Its called an opinion. A troll would say something like Players make better passes at Lebrons mom and they score easily.

I just said Lebrons passing isnt significantly better than a Mark Price, Penny Hardway, or Chris Webber.

Its called an opinion. A troll would say something like Players make better passes at Lebrons mom and they score easily.

I just said Lebrons passing isnt significantly better than a Mark Price, Penny Hardway, or Chris Webber.
    I am a Kings fan, and Webber was not better then LeBron. There is such a thing as a bad opinion