Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Default Re: Legend Of Josh Is A Loser

OP is epic fail at attention whoring...

You use my name to e-ntrowduce the term loser... when the dude at the keyboard typing this thread is oblivious to how this type off shit comes off as backfire in thy face POTKETTLEBLACK type ish.

Yet... you will reject and still not see it.

You're bringing the term 'lost cause' to a whole new level, fa66it

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    LoJ obviously has a view bot or something.
    What? Really? ... you think that? Hate? It's not me dude. You've been posting here for awhile now... so put two and 2gether and yes LOJ is that damn iLL and followed if there is an audience over the years who have seen his craft grow and elevate and be what it is today...

Is that so hard to believe... ?

Hate... sucks. Just stop.

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    It's the 11th most viewed thread on ISH. . . in less than 24 hours

It's God swag dude... PM me if you want to know more. It's not me, it's my Father. Yes, the one and only geeh oh dee.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Only a LOJ thread could get that many views

GOAT

Somebody ban this clown.

HERD is the WORD liverandonions's Avatar

Holy shit alot of people think LOJ is a loser 0.o ......

HERD is the WORD liverandonions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    Holy shit alot of people think LOJ is a loser 0.o ......

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    182,000 views? WTF?
    LOJ... that's the whole 'WTF' ...

You kids need to do your homework and read up on the LOJ over the years... yeah, it's a creative blueprint of what came to be the greatest poster not just on ISH, but of ANY and ALL message boards...

If you don't have an LOJ... you aint got shit. I'm the main attractiion. No one comes to the fair to see weak stale GOBB posts, or B-Low thinking he on some he the man! I know women! shit...

OMG... and he the same dude who literally unzipped pants and jerk'd off to meateechoke'z womanz on some "OMG dude! If that was my woman! DAMN! DUDE you so lucky! How you get HER! man!?" type shit...

OOOOOO MMMMMMMMY GOOOOOOOOO D

BLow... the once had everyone thinking he's the playa type knows women in and outs sharp, ultramodern type yeah mang, I know thez broadz... me da man!

... ARE YOU FU*KING... KIDDING ME.

From day one... you were a chump. Talking about how you lift weights, stay on your grind, ryding cicles in the hood and in all that free time at night you did push ups and built up thy mass man shit.

Well OK dude... you need a break. Back in the day you all on some "nah she not fat man, she beutfly i will smash no quesstion.... all ham and flappy gigggy on the side and all that... DONT MATTER... 'cause the B-Low love ALL them womenz.... fat... sick, ugly, ance rat face ****, doesnt matter... you just fu*k them all.

In the hearts and minds of all women everywhere... on some flute playing in the background YOU THE MAN BLOW! ... type shit.

Yeah... and you still want us to think you are cool now? ... when in fact, fa6git you were just another brother poster here and nothing unique or different about you made you stand out... you were just a nerd the whole time... talking about saving and healing womenz hearts then you flip the script on some nah you have to dawg them hoz...

... damn dude... this is High school shit. you are using high school shit at your college age level shit and making it relevant.

Make up your mind dude... do you hate women... or do you cherish them?

You chump ******.

Let me finish this for you. God created a woman to be a man's better half. no question about it. She is to love him, and only him, and he will in return love her back, and protect her, etc.

Yeah... you was on that shit when you first came here... but affter awhile you changed into a hater... nah fuc*lk them hos... its about the game.. they will play you, so might as well play them! ... type BS....

Oh no ... this whole b-low the pimp and got mad womenz on his deeek cause he the man steez..... not all you thought it would be. took you back to the drawing board... so how do I approach women now that I am older, I know more, etc..,..

Well... unfortunately you did wise up and realized you are not anything specIAL. just annothher regular black boi seeking a white cheek cause Im confident you only go for white womenz these dayz... so you would think your pimp game on a whole new level..

and you been lifting them dumbbells mad hard on the regular... looking in the mirror thinknig yeah mang... blow the best of all time... i am swag... i am king,,,.,

Oh but when they ask you what you do for a living... and you say... uummmm nothing.. for the moment... BUT once I get in... I will be good to GO!

no... no really dude... you been trying to interview with what... corps? local shops? whatever? ... why cant you just find a real jay oh bee... why will they not hire 'ME' ?????

Well, seems I've been in the real world business setting awhile I can tell you we interview chumps like you all ... every day... and we just say... OK, thank you for your time. bye...

Why... ? ... well, all because you and your type are so insecure during the interview process you just dont know what to say... or do... you just look at the walll and hope all goes well.

You have no swag... no personality... etc. ... oh but here you do.. but not in RL.

Maybe you should work on that...

@LOJ,
    Are you insane? honest question.

Josh, you can't seriously think anyone is going to read all that?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    @LOJ,
    Are you insane? honest question.
    I think cynical is a more appropriate term.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

LOJ goin HAM on these n1qqas

Blu Ray

I'm not even sure that's him at this point. Ah well, I'll always be a Josh fan.

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Somebody ban this clown.

You... want 'ME' banned here...

Why... dude... you was once like 'preach LOJ preach' ...

Now... you want LOJ gone...

Peep this... are you making it more about what YOU feel is cool and right or what our God says is right?

I liked you dude... but after that post... hummmmmmm