Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

Yes, as the title says. Im not joking either, this is supposedly going to happen unless Kyrie gets his lawyers involved.

Here is the ridiculous video of why this slut is mad at Kyrie Irving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4YDfDOxLYA

Default Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

i guess jalen was wrong about duke.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

i have trouble believing that she won miss hawaii

lol if I was him, I'd tell her to do whatever she wants to do. You're threatening to put up a vid of me *********ing? Come on, now. Hopefully this kid isn't stressing about this. I'd continue to enjoy that I'm gonna be the #1 pick and not give a shit about this chick. Wouldn't pay her a dime.

Local High School Star

This "chick" looks like a dude

cant wait
    [COLOR="White"]jk lol[/COLOR]

Michael Jordan of ISH

jesus she's an idiot, trash like this doesn't deserve to live

She is fkn gross

I watched about 20 seconds of that annoying rant and had to turn it off. That was brutal... Any adult arguing over twitter/followers etc should just kill themselves seriously

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    cant wait
    [COLOR="White"]jk lol[/COLOR]
    Idc that you put "jk lol" in white text. You are officially homo.

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    lol if I was him, I'd tell her to do whatever she wants to do. You're threatening to put up a vid of me *********ing? Come on, now. Hopefully this kid isn't stressing about this. I'd continue to enjoy that I'm gonna be the #1 pick and not give a shit about this chick. Wouldn't pay her a dime.
    This.

But at the same time when you're going to be doing business deals in terms of getting endorsements on TV its not gonna help when you have a video of you jerking off on every streaming site.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    This.

But at the same time when you're going to be doing business deals in terms of getting endorsements on TV its not gonna help when you have a video of you jerking off on every streaming site.
    It was going to get out regardless. She has multiple copies, guaranteed, and was just going to continuously blackmail him

what a piece of shit.

Banned

This ape is barely human.

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Would smash her

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

remember, fellas

whores should seen and not heard