Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron vs KD Head to Head Record

It's embarrassing how much Bran owns KD.

I don't even like Bran, but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    He is much closer to camera, he is taller but not that taller lol.

KD is at the minimum 6'10".
    KD is slouching in this pic. The gold medal is too heavy for him.

Ugh. They barely guarded each other at any point in the game and it was pretty clear that one team was outplaying the other. Boring agenda thread. Reported.

Retarded OP thinks this is Tennis or Boxing, what a jackass.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Bran fans when talking about him not winning on the Cavs: "The teams around him were bad!!"

Bran fans when discussing team h2h records when LBJ & KD play at basically the same level: "Bran has a better record!! That domination!!"

Young Kevin Durant had top 5 PG in Westbrook, best 6th man in the league Harden and best shotblocker in the league in Ibaka. Young Lebron on the Cavs had Bobby Gibson, Sasha Pavlovic, Marshall, Gooden, his best teammates were Big Z and Varejao.

Older Durant as a second option has Westbrook who is definitely top 5 player in the league, arguably even top 3, and Ibaka who is still one of the best defensive bigs in the league. Older Lebron on the Cavs had as a second option Mo Wiliams and next two best players were old Big Z and improved Varejao.

Now I know you wanted to look cool and ''slay'' those Lebron stans but I'm sorry to tell you that all you did was embarass yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    Young Kevin Durant had top 5 PG in Westbrook, best 6th man in the league Harden and best shotblocker in the league in Ibaka. Young Lebron on the Cavs had Bobby Gibson, Sasha Pavlovic, Marshall, Gooden, his best teammates were Big Z and Varejao.

Older Durant as a second option has Westbrook who is definitely top 5 player in the league, arguably even top 3, and Ibaka who is still one of the best defensive bigs in the league. Older Lebron on the Cavs had as a second option Mo Wiliams and next two best players were old Big Z and improved Varejao.

Now I know you wanted to look cool and ''slay'' those Lebron stans but I'm sorry to tell you that all you did was embarass yourself.
    LMAO let's forget Cleveland's and Miami's elite defense just because Durant got to play with Westbrook and Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23

Both career losers with those teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Gotta love LeBron's H2H domination of the 2 biggest rivals of his career - Kobe and KD.
    5>2
    All that matters. No one cares about the regular season warrior

ps
    5>2

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Durant averages like 10 ppg against LeBron - if we only include his non-statpadded total.
    this. durant has stat-padded in garbage time like 4 games in a row now.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Durant looks a lot taller
    I still don't quite believe that KD is 6'9, dude has to be around 6'10-6'11

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    I still don't quite believe that KD is 6'9, dude has to be around 6'10-6'11
    I'm sure CavsFTW or someone else could do a better job, but I'll take a shot at it.

In this picture:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/nikeinc/asse...8_original.jpg

The basketball he's holding is 586px tall, and from the top of his head to his heel, KD is 5128px tall. From a quick search, an NBA ball has a diameter of 9.4" (http://www.amazon.com/Spalding-Offic...dp/B00F16CUX8), so quick math tells us that KD is roughly 9.4*5128/586=82.26 inches (6'10.25") in that picture. Looks like he's leaning a little forward, so that estimate may be a little low. Still, that puts him in the 6'10"-6'11" range you suggested.

DraftExpress lists him at exactly that same height in shoes (6'10.25") as of 07:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Kevin-Durant-390/

So maybe he grew half an inch? My pixel estimates could be off though.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    5>2
    All that matters. No one cares about the regular season warrior

ps
    5>2
    In a thread where we are comparing players head to head, you start bringing up ring count when those two have never faced each other in the playoffs.

Judging by how badly LeBron demolishes Kobe in the regular season, one could only assume it would be an ass raping come playoff time too.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    this. durant has stat-padded in garbage time like 4 games in a row now.
    bran stans talking about stat padding

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    In a thread where we are comparing players head to head, you start bringing up ring count when those two have never faced each other in the playoffs.

Judging by how badly LeBron demolishes Kobe in the regular season, one could only assume it would be an ass raping come playoff time too.
    one is a 5 time champion.

The other is 2/5 in the finals. Also lost 2 playoff series while being the heavy favorite while up 2-1 with home court advantage. Averaged 17 ppg in the finals and getting outscored and out played by a bench player who was half a foot shorter than him. Yeah. He'll definitely dominate the playoffs consistently.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=jamesle01

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=jamesle01