Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Memories of the greatest clutch rebounding performance ever by a shooting guard

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    No one really, that was just an incredibly shitty game offensively. Doesn't mean he wasn't playing lazy defense. Kobe hasn't been a good defender in years, deal with it.
    4 all defensive team awards, 3 finals, 3 MVPs, 2 rings...

I will try to deal with Kobe's "non existent" defense for a few more years but I can't make any promises.

Banned

Default Re: Memories of the greatest clutch rebounding performance ever by a shooting guard

bump

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Kobe fans.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Nate Robinson is 5 foot 9"
    Magic Johnson is 6 foot 9"

Magic was only two inches shorter than the 76ers "bigmen".

If you tell Nate Robinson to play as the starting center against a couple of 5 foot 11" towers and the rest of his team is made up of 5 foot 6" guys I would expect him to get 10 rebounds easily

I still laugh at the fact that yao mings foot thinks that kobes 15 rebound performance was better then magics with his stupid twisted logic

def one of the more underrated kobe ******gers on this board