Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Wait wait wait... if the Warriors start shedding depth, they aren't winning shit.

Besides Steph and Klay's amazing scoring and Draymond being the glue guy, one of the biggest factors and arguably nearly the biggest factor to their success was their depth. If they start going light on the bench, I predict the biggest fail in sports history. They MUST maintain their depth. They must.

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Default Re: Wait wait wait... if the Warriors start shedding depth, they aren't winning shit.

They could literally move Klay to the bench and still have the best starting lineup in the league

Default Re: Wait wait wait... if the Warriors start shedding depth, they aren't winning shit.

Thompson will be JR Smith now, dude is going to be most affected.

You really need only around 8 guys to be a champion. They don't lack depth. They lack size.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    They could literally move Klay to the bench and still have the best starting lineup in the league

This. They're so completely top heavy they could literally move some pieces around to their bench and still be right there.

This is unlike anything I've ever seen. And I thought the Heat were insane when that happened.