Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Renaldo Balkman fights and chokes teammates in Phillipine's league

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    actually Lebron23 beat us all since he posted his yesterday , which I didnt see hehehe

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=292829

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    actually Lebron23 beat us all since he posted his yesterday , which I didnt see hehehe

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=292829
    Gah damn it! lol ok

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    For your information, Staten Island doesn't really fit the definition of being a "hood". Although you probably think every place east of Indiana qualifies.
    depends where you dipshiit

What the hell................

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    What the hell................

Does this happen in Euroleague ? If it does,what are the sanctions ? Please tell us about it.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    He was an Isiah draft pick, I believe.

Dude obviously has problems. Should get booted from the team.
    His agent was on my summer league team. He sold Balkman to Isaiah so hard and Zeke took the bait. That dude was always a straight bum.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    I misread the title

wondered what RONALDO BLACKMON was doing fighting

as far as the thug comment, what do you expect?
    dude who said it is probably a pro hockey fan and cheers his favorite goons when THEY fight but the black guy HAS to be thug...

typical..........
    It's actually Rolando Blackman and he's Panamanian.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    TANG NA KUNG AKO KAY TUBIG SINAPAK KO NA SA MUKHA YANG NEGRO NA YAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    TANG INA, WALANG SAGINGAN SA PBA ... BAT MAY UNGGOY JAN.

TANG INA NYONG DALAWA.. MGA PINOY BA KAYO?? HAHAHAHAHA..

Quote Originally Posted by dgnr8
    TANG INA NYONG DALAWA.. MGA PINOY BA KAYO?? HAHAHAHAHA..
    This one made my day

Very good NBA starter

his name is so close to rolando blackman...

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Does anyone follow the PBA and if so how truely woeful is it? I know the CBA sucks completely Australian (NBL) teams shit on them on the regular when they meet up and I can't imagine the PBA being even close to as good.

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Does anyone follow the PBA and if so how truely woeful is it? I know the CBA sucks completely Australian (NBL) teams shit on them on the regular when they meet up and I can't imagine the PBA being even close to as good.
    It's actually very entertaining. Of course, I'm from here, so there may be some bias (rarely get to watch nowadays though), but I think part of the excitement in it is that you never know who exactly is gonna blow up. Sure, you have your stars, but anybody, and I mean ANYBODY can just go HAM on any given night. Give your 4th stringer 5 mins and he can very much potentially convince you to play him the whole game. It's not unusual to have half of the games in a week have best players that come from the warmest areas on the bench.

Of course though, it'll never be like the NBA, which is why all the rejects from there are suddenly on God Mode when they reach our shores, but for some reason, the smallball here just works.

Saw a basketball once

Renaldo Balkman is now ban for a lifetime in the PBA and got fined 250K PHP/philippine pesos. the league's commissioner chito salud's official statement

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...enaldo-balkman

Didn't watch the video....Balkman choking someone in the PBA is disturbing, but let's be honest....being a professional at a SECOND sport is pretty damn impressive. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    you watch euroleague? their bottom dwellers would kick the best PBA team's ass EVERYTIME. you know what else? it sucks so bad even if the PBA's ALL-STARS were picked to represent nationally to play FIBA Asia, we can't even go win a bronze medal. the furthest we have gone is a battle for bronze. and fkn South Korea with the midgets beat us. that's how bad PBA is. (Iran and China are the perennial contenders for gold. the best Iran has produced is Hadaddi and for China, Yao) used to be Philippines could contend. but MJ ruined the dynamic of the sport here. every Filipino player forgot that basketball is a team sport. it's so painful to watch really. now, even Japan and South Korea beats us. it's a fkn disgrace. we're already a race lacking in height and the team we have does not even play team ball. the best player we have on the National Team is an import, Marcus Douthit. all opposing teams know how to stop the Philippines. just stop Douthit and the Philippines lose. that's it. our guards are streaky shooters. in the PBA, they excel because opposing guards are as short as them. but in FIBA, where opposing guards are as tall as our forwards, they suck.

you see Derrick Rose in the picture posted a couple of posts before? the guy beside him is Arwind Santos, the guy Balkman choked. now, Arwind Santos in the PBA is a FORWARD (and is already one of the tallest player for a Filipino). imagine that. that's how much this league sucks.
    Last edited by I<3NBA; 03-11-2013 at 08:49 AM.