Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

The way I see it is if Bron's been roiding he'd avoid the Olympics at all costs. If he is roiding right now then that means he did it after the olympics after his dominant '12 season and playoff run. It doesn't make sense to me a player in his absolute prime would risk their career doing this after they know they can dominate without it.

Serious playground baller

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Cheating what? These are professional athletes who are trying to max out their physical ability.. Why can't they take a drug or blood chemical mixture if they want to? It will have little side effects because doctors monitor the dosages and it is a huge growing field in medicine.. Kobe not gonna die early because he got some crazy cellular regeneration thing in his knee. It will probably improve his quality of life if anything.
    You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
    From a skinny high school kid to a 260 pound guy, you don't think so?
    From a 240lbs rookie to a 260lbs beast in only 10 years WOW!!! He's obviously juicing

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
    From a skinny high school kid to a 260 pound guy, you don't think so?
    I gained 70 pounds a year after high school. Its not that hard.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    I gained 70 pounds a year after high school. Its not that hard.
    yea but ur a fatass

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Incarcerated Bob is just twitter scum. Anyone who followed him in the offseason would know.
    this

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Lebron dopin' will be the end of basketball itself.

Good college starter

I wouldn't be surprise most guys big as LeBron can only do it with steroids of something to help muscle mass. Otherwise u can never get bigger than to a certain point.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    yea but ur a fatass
    ...Everyone has there own opinion.

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    LeBron, like 70%+ of all professional athletes, uses PED's. Probably been using them since 2003. Maybe at the end of high school even. So What?

These guys play sports for a living, and keeping their bodies in top shape is a main concern. Dunno why so many people are outraged over PED's.
    This, the majority of pros use PED's, and so what? It enables them to play at a higher level, making the game more interesting!

I usually hit open layups KingsFan416's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zabuza666
    This, the majority of pros use PED's, and so what? It enables them to play at a higher level, making the game more interesting!
    It's CHEATING.

LJ??? Lyndon Johnson?? I knew it

Quote Originally Posted by KingsFan416
    It's CHEATING.
    So? It's putting the best product on the floor that I care about. If people want to use PEDs then so what.

High School Varsity 6th Man NLZ's Avatar

The guy above me just said "best product"

You're a fan of the business aspect of sports I think, not the game itself.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    If people want to use PEDs then so what.
    The integrity of the game and athletic competition is compromised for one. Sports are about competition on equal footing, with respect for the opponent, and with respect for the rules of the game.