Default Mike Conley is one of the most technical and fundamental players in the league

Incredible footwork, positioning, dribbling, shot selection.

Banned

Default Re: Mike Conley is one of the most technical and fundamental players in the league

He's under rated that's for sure

Default Re: Mike Conley is one of the most technical and fundamental players in the league

The best floaters in the game.

National High School Star

To bad the Grizz have a habit of going completely cold on offence as a team, they could've done some real damage in the post season.

Yarp.

Very good NBA starter

He could be the best pg in the league if he had his dad's athleticism

NBA Legend

Dudes game doesnt sell shoes to playground ballers so he gets no hype in the manstream; IMO its not unreasonable to argue for taking him over pretty much any pg's but Curry and Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    He could be the best pg in the league if he had his dad's athleticism
    He practically has his Dad's athleticism.

That's why he is a lightning quick point guard in the NBA with a 40 inch vertical and huge bench numbers.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

He's one of my favorite pg in the league. Not a media hyped player but nonetheless a very solid one. Perfect skill set to go with the Memphis frontcourt.

If he got somewhat a reliable 3pt shooter to expand his offensive options.

I would dump both Bledsoe and Knight for him. He's the type of leader u want on a young squad.
    Last edited by livingby3's; 09-28-2015 at 04:06 AM.

Best defensive footwork in the league. As someone mentioned earlier, if we're picking a PG for a playoff series, I'd probably take Conley 3rd, just after Curry and CP3. I'm sure some will think I'm crazy not taking Westbrook also... but he's a little reckless with the ball for my taste; I don't want my PG taking 20-30 shots a game.

He's not the kind of guy who would lead you to a championship as a #1 option, but very few point guards are. What he is instead is the perfect kind of point guard to hold your team together. Definitely underrated as a player simply because he doesn't draw the kind of attention Curry, CP3, Irving or Rose does. But you'd be stoked to have him as your starter