Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Kevin Durant is unstoppable, but he shouldn't be getting all these free throws

Why the **** is this dude getting at least 15 fts a game? I really hope they don't give him all those calls in the playoffs man

He a beast though man...he's treating NBA players like they're amateurs. I be watching this dude like when the hell is he gon miss?

I don't know if I can say LeBron is better than him anymore. They're 1A and 1B, and this is coming from a LeBron stan. This shit so hard to admit

Default Re: Kevin Durant is unstoppable, but he shouldn't be getting all these free throws

Wonderful thread. Make three more.

Default Re: Kevin Durant is unstoppable, but he shouldn't be getting all these free throws

How do you guard someone with the quickness and handles of a point guard but the height of a center?

Play off him and let him shoot open jumpers all night, or crowd him and let him drive by OR foul him before he gets a layup off.

He has too many physical gifts. It's easier for him. Face the facts.

NBA rookie of the year

Lebron > Durant + Freethrows

He's too good and people have to foul him to prevent an easy basket.

Of course that the touching fouls are a league problem and not just KD's, knowing that and being very good drawing fouls he takes advantage of it.

Nothing wrong about that.

Decent playground baller

Simple. The MO for playing defense against Durant used to be to d him up physically and try and get him off of his game through strength and moving him around the court to spots where he wasn't comfortable. But as he's gotten better he's learned how to use the physical defense played against him to draw fouls on defenders.

Actually he's only had 10 FTA/game

That equals to only about 1-2 fouls/quarter.

Local High School Star

He's getting the same treatment Lebron did while in Cleveland. Although, Lebron attacked way more than KD does.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine

Last edited by zoom17; 03-22-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Kobelicious

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17

Learning to shoot layups

Lebron stans at their finest

Very good NBA starter

People do know Durant takes all the violation fts too right? Any 3 second or technical he takes so he is not really getting that much has the stat say.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine

Theoo?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Theoo?

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aburre21
    Why the **** is this dude getting at least 15 fts a game? I really hope they don't give him all those calls in the playoffs man

He a beast though man...he's treating NBA players like they're amateurs. I be watching this dude like when the hell is he gon miss?

I don't know if I can say LeBron is better than him anymore. They're 1A and 1B, and this is coming from a LeBron stan. This shit so hard to admit
    you do know he's such a good scorer that guys try to play aggressive on him and end up fouling him. Should they just stop calling fouls because he's reached this invisible limit on how many times its acceptable to go to the line?