Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ryan Hollins Has Signed With

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I still am shocked from Tyreke being traded.

What what the reasoning?

Seems like the kings like to accumulate players that needs the ball in their hands to be effective. Gay, cousins, Thomas(when he was there), tyreke(when he was there), thornton(when he was there), Williams all need the rock.

A guy like rondo at point can sort some of this imbalance out. They need an organiser on this team, a guy who plays defense, a leader and a selfless passer.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    What what the reasoning?

Seems like the kings like to accumulate players that needs the ball in their hands to be effective. Gay, cousins, Thomas(when he was there), tyreke(when he was there), thornton(when he was there), Williams all need the rock.

A guy like rondo at point can sort some of this imbalance out. They need an organiser on this team, a guy who plays defense, a leader and a selfless passer.
    They had to decide whether to build around Reke or Cousins, and they made the right choice. I still would have kept Evans though.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

What what the reasoning?

Williams doesn't need the rock but he needs to be involved (passes for easy 2's( , like he plays well without the ball of cuts, his issue is when he comes off the bench/knows he won't be playing much he plays like the biggest puss, but when he's on he's a beast. It's a shame the Gay trade went down I would have liked to see what he could have done cause he got on role when he got traded he was actually impacting the games and had great chemistry with Mclemore and Cousins, but that all went to shit.

The Kings biggest mistake looking back at it was allowing Thomas to be the starting PG which in turn hampered the progress of Evans and never allowed Evans and Cousins to develop a two man game.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Williams doesn't need the rock but he needs to be involved (passes for easy 2's( , like he plays well without the ball of cuts, his issue is when he comes off the bench/knows he won't be playing much he plays like the biggest puss, but when he's on he's a beast. It's a shame the Gay trade went down I would have liked to see what he could have done cause he got on role when he got traded he was actually impacting the games and had great chemistry with Mclemore and Cousins, but that all went to shit.

The Kings biggest mistake looking back at it was allowing Thomas to be the starting PG which in turn hampered the progress of Evans and never allowed Evans and Cousins to develop a two man game.
    I screamed for us to start Evans at PG.

I screamed for us to start Evans at PG.

Yep.

I can see why...reke would be good as a PG. Would need some shooting support around him though, he's not a great shooter but an elite finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07

Williams is a strange one. I honestly believe he's just one of those players that will never get it. He's good for the odd great game, but just too inconsistent. Gay negates any effectiveness Williams might have when on the court together.

Still, you guys need more selfless players. Guys who are willing to play their role around high volume scorers.

Williams is a strange one. I honestly believe he's just one of those players that will never get it. He's good for the odd great game, but just too inconsistent. Gay negates any effectiveness Williams might have when on the court together.

Still, you guys need more selfless players. Guys who are willing to play their role around high volume scorers.
    Williams could have been better if Adelman took some time with him in Minnesota. If you can get him open dunks/lobs he is lethal. Bit like Griffin at the SF spot.

Williams could have been better if Adelman took some time with him in Minnesota. If you can get him open dunks/lobs he is lethal. Bit like Griffin at the SF spot.

Williams would work great off rondo lobs and getting into spots where he can score. That's why I think a guy like rondo would be great for this team. Less gay Iso ball and more rondo directing things.

Well he still follows me on twitter.

Hollins is a good guy, and one that gives genuine effort. Has good intelligence of the game. Athleticism is obviously there. Great motor.

But he just sucks.

sucks there isnt kings fan on this board. wonder what they think