Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kobe Bryant reminiscing "(other players) terrified, like, deathly afraid" of jordan

Quote Originally Posted by hahaitme
    Kobe certified more alpha than MJ. MJ beta'd up with the whole Madonna Pippen situation. Kobe stepped up and took his [COLOR="Black"]pu[/COLOR]ssy on his own terms.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant reminiscing "(other players) terrified, like, deathly afraid" of jordan

lol nah.

I mean, you'd think he'd shoot it over the hoop or something, bang it hard off the glass, but shooting that many air balls is not ballsy.

I remember watching that game I was like STOP. He was obviously gassed if he couldn't get it to the hoop. There is no reason to shoot a shot that you have no chance of making.

Everyone on his team was like WHY.

-Smak
    Then someone on his team should have demanded the ball. He was 18. A rookie. He was on a team with multiple good established vets. Him being the one taking those shots is on them and the coaching staff. eh cant put himself in or call his own play....ad if hes breaking plays at that rate and being allowed to continue its on the coach for keeping him out there not him.

You cant blame him for those shots. He missed. It happens.

If they were so disgusted...someone else should have stepped up. Hell...tell coach to bench the kid. He was on a team full of all stars...

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    This is funny because last night you could see Kobe trying to get in Beals head and Beal was not having it. They kept iso-ing Kobe low against Beal and even though Kobe hit a few turnarounds early, Beal just went right down the court, ran Kobe around and was not afraid to go right at him.

Beal was not afraid of the big bad mamba
    lol beal was completely outclassed by a 36 year old veteran with 19 year tenure in the league

dude is an embarrassment

Bryant is fearless. I remember him saying during a timeout at one of the all-star games "So nobody wants to climb Mt. Mutombo, huh?" Another player who benefited from Phil's philosophies.

kobe was so brave as a teen now look at him as a 36 year old man being publicly humiliated by john wall then helping him up after the facial....