Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Will Lebron retire as a Heat?

Seeing the negativity that Lebron recieved when he came to Miami, I don't think he doesn't want to tarnish his legacy by joining other teams. Most all-time greats played for single franchises. I also don't see why Lebron want to leave a great supporting cast (Wade, Bosh).

Your thoughts?

Default Re: Will Lebron retire as a Heat?

He will stay, unless get traded IMO.

Yes

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Can his weak mentality stand another season of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KAFtFncx0

Once you quit you just keep on quitting, ain't that right Lebron23?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316

Seeing the negativity that Lebron recieved when he came to Miami, I don't think he doesn't want to tarnish his legacy by joining other teams. Most all-time greats played for single franchises. I also don't see why Lebron want to leave a great supporting cast (Wade, Bosh).

Your thoughts?
    Those all time greats that stayed with 1 franchise had no reason whatsoever to leave....... they got everything handed to them eventually.... Lebron never did... he came to the worst team in the NBA and after 7 years as he left they became the worst team in the NBA again...... he was gona stay with that scrub team with dictator GM ringless and "loyal" for the rest of his career....

i would have been a hater if lebron neglected this Miami Heat oppurtunity.... it would have showed to me that Lebron doesnt seriously care about championships, that he wants only money and stats...

Wade was ready to pack his bags aswell if you remember? He was in the same situation as Lebron with the Cavs... even worse imo... its nothing personal, this is just business and players of that caliber want to do whats best for their careers, they want to obtain their goals...
    Last edited by pauk; 11-06-2011 at 09:39 AM.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

i hope not

I'm close to 100% sure he won't

No, I don't think he will. It'll be interesting to see what will happen with him once he starts declining.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Those all time greats that stayed with 1 franchise had no reason whatsoever to leave....... they got everything handed to them eventually.... Lebron never did... he came to the worst team in the NBA and after 7 years as he left they became the worst team in the NBA again...... he was gona stay with that scrub team with dictator GM ringless and "loyal" for the rest of his career....

i would have been a hater if lebron neglected this Miami Heat oppurtunity.... it would have showed to me that Lebron doesnt seriously care about championships, that he wants only money and stats...

Wade was ready to pack his bags aswell if you remember? He was in the same situation as Lebron with the Cavs... even worse imo... its nothing personal, this is just business and players of that caliber want to do whats best for their careers, they want to obtain their goals...

1.It was Lebrons Hometown team...he was the Local Kid who made it to the Pro's and could have lifted his hometown on his shoulders

2. He had a allstar Caliber Center and Solid Roleplayers since his Rookie season

3.His 4th season in the NBA His team was good enough to make it to the NBA Finals..where they lost in 4 games...but it gave hope to the Franchise...and teh city....a championship was close

4.His 6th season he played on a team that won over 60+ games and was a favorite by nearly everyone to make it to the Finals...

5. His 7th season his team won 65 games and again was a Favorite to win it all...

6.to start his 8th season He leaves his Hometown team after a 65 win season to join 2 other superstars....he makes it to the Finals and lost in 6 games.....he puts up the worst choke job in the finals for a player of his caliber that the NBA has ever seen.

recap....in his 8 years he has played on 5 Great teams good enough to win it all....in fact 4 of those teams were favorite's to win it all....by most of the experts....

He will not retire as a Heat.....in fact I will say that after 3 seasons on the Heat ...Lebron will leave to another team....

Decent playground baller Jordan23GOAT's Avatar

nah but he'll be there for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Yes

I'm pretty sure you said this 2 years ago.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

No, I doubt he stays past the end of this contract. Wade will be almost done and he's not staying for Bosh.

It would be cool to see him end his career in Cleveland after all of this.

@ LBJ stans neggy my post...

dey Mad as h3ll.....

B!tch moves just like Lebra

next

yeah he will

no...i can see him leaving in 3-5 years and possibly go to newyork or back to cleveland.